- City: Annapolis
- State: Maryland
- Franchise URL: http://www.jumpbunch.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 8:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ANNAPOLIS, MD (FranchisePOD.com) January 21, 2016 – JumpBunch, Inc. is proud to announce the recent addition of our new Curriculum Director, Margaret Mobley-Meulman, who has an extensive background in education, exercise physiology and nutrition. Margaret holds a Doctorate in Education, Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis, as well as a Master of Science in Exercise Physiology from East Tennessee State University.
Based out of Pineville, North Carolina, Margaret’s role is to assist in the development of new curriculum as well as review and improve existing JumpBunch programs.
In a recent interview, Margaret shared her thoughts on her new role — “I am extremely enthusiastic about taking on the new role as JumpBunch Curriculum Director. As a current JumpBunch coach myself, I have the opportunity to see firsthand what our classes need to keep children excited and engaged, while also giving us that competitive edge in our market. I am passionate about the future direction of the JumpBunch curriculum, as we all work to make 2016 the best year for JumpBunch yet!”
“We look forward to working with Margaret. Her extensive education and experience in health, fitness and working with young children only strengthens the JumpBunch brand. We are proud to have her as part of our team,” said Thomas Bunchman, President & CEO.
JumpBunch currently has 47 franchises in 21 states and continues its growth throughout the world. Tom Bunchman, President and founder personally vets all new franchise candidates in an effort to maintain a high level of quality. “JumpBunch is a proven business model that positions owners to fill a real need valued by parents and school directors” says Bunchman. With its focus on growth and continued success JumpBunch continues to seek out qualified owners interested in a business and career that counts.
High potential territories are still available for the right candidates. Please visit our web site: http://www.jumpbunchfranchise.com or http://www.jumpbunch.com for more info.
Joey St. John
254 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)