- City: Annapolis
- State: Maryland
- Franchise URL: http://www.jumpbunch.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 8:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ANNAPOLIS, MD (FranchisePOD.com) January 21, 2016 – JumpBunch, Inc. is proud to announce the recent addition of our new Curriculum Director, Margaret Mobley-Meulman, who has an extensive background in education, exercise physiology and nutrition. Margaret holds a Doctorate in Education, Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis, as well as a Master of Science in Exercise Physiology from East Tennessee State University.
Based out of Pineville, North Carolina, Margaret’s role is to assist in the development of new curriculum as well as review and improve existing JumpBunch programs.
In a recent interview, Margaret shared her thoughts on her new role — “I am extremely enthusiastic about taking on the new role as JumpBunch Curriculum Director. As a current JumpBunch coach myself, I have the opportunity to see firsthand what our classes need to keep children excited and engaged, while also giving us that competitive edge in our market. I am passionate about the future direction of the JumpBunch curriculum, as we all work to make 2016 the best year for JumpBunch yet!”
“We look forward to working with Margaret. Her extensive education and experience in health, fitness and working with young children only strengthens the JumpBunch brand. We are proud to have her as part of our team,” said Thomas Bunchman, President & CEO.
JumpBunch currently has 47 franchises in 21 states and continues its growth throughout the world. Tom Bunchman, President and founder personally vets all new franchise candidates in an effort to maintain a high level of quality. “JumpBunch is a proven business model that positions owners to fill a real need valued by parents and school directors” says Bunchman. With its focus on growth and continued success JumpBunch continues to seek out qualified owners interested in a business and career that counts.
High potential territories are still available for the right candidates. Please visit our web site: http://www.jumpbunchfranchise.com or http://www.jumpbunch.com for more info.
Joey St. John
233 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)