- City: Annapolis
- State: Maryland
- Franchise URL: http://www.jumpbunch.com
- Listed: January 21, 2016 8:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ANNAPOLIS, MD (FranchisePOD.com) January 21, 2016 – JumpBunch, Inc. is proud to announce the recent addition of our new Curriculum Director, Margaret Mobley-Meulman, who has an extensive background in education, exercise physiology and nutrition. Margaret holds a Doctorate in Education, Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis, as well as a Master of Science in Exercise Physiology from East Tennessee State University.
Based out of Pineville, North Carolina, Margaret’s role is to assist in the development of new curriculum as well as review and improve existing JumpBunch programs.
In a recent interview, Margaret shared her thoughts on her new role — “I am extremely enthusiastic about taking on the new role as JumpBunch Curriculum Director. As a current JumpBunch coach myself, I have the opportunity to see firsthand what our classes need to keep children excited and engaged, while also giving us that competitive edge in our market. I am passionate about the future direction of the JumpBunch curriculum, as we all work to make 2016 the best year for JumpBunch yet!”
“We look forward to working with Margaret. Her extensive education and experience in health, fitness and working with young children only strengthens the JumpBunch brand. We are proud to have her as part of our team,” said Thomas Bunchman, President & CEO.
JumpBunch currently has 47 franchises in 21 states and continues its growth throughout the world. Tom Bunchman, President and founder personally vets all new franchise candidates in an effort to maintain a high level of quality. “JumpBunch is a proven business model that positions owners to fill a real need valued by parents and school directors” says Bunchman. With its focus on growth and continued success JumpBunch continues to seek out qualified owners interested in a business and career that counts.
High potential territories are still available for the right candidates. Please visit our web site: http://www.jumpbunchfranchise.com or http://www.jumpbunch.com for more info.
Joey St. John
217 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (5 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)