- Sub Headline: New 33,000 Square-Foot Facility Supports Company’s Extensive Coast-to-Coast Franchise Expansion
- Franchise URL: http://www.Junk-King.com
- Listed: June 15, 2016 12:07 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 15, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – Junk King, the nation’s leading junk removal franchise, announced today that it has relocated its corporate headquarters from San Carlos to South San Francisco, CA. This move comes as the brand has increased its U.S. footprint by more than 50 percent in the past year, as well as adding its new “MINI” dumpster drop-off line of services.
The new 33,000 square-foot facility will allow the company to house everything from its call center to its recycling facility in one location. In addition to enhancing the operational efficiency and productivity of the fast-growing junk removal franchise, the new facility will enable Junk King to supercharge its mission for eco-friendly recycling.
“We are constantly working to improve our services and processes,” said Michael Andreacchi, CEO of Junk King. “The new, state-of-the-art facility gives us an opportunity to take our business to the next level. In addition to being positioned to grow our local operations, we have enhanced the support system to serve our franchise partners and continue driving the growth and success of their Junk King locations. It’s truly the best of both worlds.”
Approximately 10,000 square-feet of the facility will be used as a call center, as well as a corporate support center for the brand’s 75 plus franchisees based throughout North America.
The remaining 23,000 square-feet will be used to facilitate the recycling of paper, metal, e-waste, household goods, textiles, small and large appliances, among other materials picked up from homes and businesses throughout the region. Expanding the recycling center will allow Junk King to strengthen its commitment to reducing landfill waste in San Francisco and around the country.
The company’s eco-friendly approach to junk removal is a major reason why businesses and homeowners alike choose Junk King. Customers also benefit from the brand’s state-of-the-art technology systems that facilitate scheduling a pick-up in real time. With the online booking system all it takes is a few clicks and within a matter of minutes Junk King can be scheduled and the job can be completed.
Taken together, Junk King’s distinctive attributes separate it from its competitors, which are often characterized as unprofessional and unreliable. In fact, Junk King maintains the highest Net Promoter Score (NPS) for any service business in North America, a clear indication of the importance the company places on customer satisfaction.
To learn more about Junk King, please visit http://www.junk-king.com/.
About Junk King
Founded in 2005, Junk King was started by two friends in a two-car garage in San Carlos, California. In 2010, the company began franchising. Today, Junk King is the second largest junk removal company in North America with 150 units and 75 franchisees. In the next five years, Junk King plans to add an additional 125 franchisees and 400 units in key markets throughout North America. Junk King saves consumers time and money by eliminating unwanted clutter quickly and efficiently. Junk King is best known for its professionalism, advanced technology programs and commitment to recycling, repurposing and reusing materials. The brand is currently the highest rated service business in North America with a net promoter score exceeding 90 percent.
For more information about Junk King, please visit http://www.junk-king.com/. To inquire about franchise opportunities, visit http://www.junk-king.com/franchising/.
SOURCE Junk King
Senior Account Lead
386 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)