- Sub Headline: Customizable Burger Franchise Expands Austin Footprint; Opens Second Location with Family, Food and Fun
- Franchise URL: http://www.MOOYAH.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 10:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, TX (FranchisePOD.com) April 11, 2016 – MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes, a fully customizable “better burger “franchise, is prepping to expand in the brand’s home state of Texas. MOOYAH’s second Austin area location, opening on Monday, April 11th, is located at 11301 Lakeline Blvd. The location is owned and operated by an experienced multi-unit franchisee family team Jeff Kullman and his sons, Jason and Josh, who own four additional locations in Texas, including the first Austin MOOYAH in nearby Round Rock.
“We’re so excited to continue MOOYAH’s expansion throughout the Austin area,” said Kullman. “With 30 different toppings and sauces, MOOYAH can accommodate anyone’s cravings which has proven to be a big success in the Austin market. We know this additional location will be just as successful as our first, and we look forward to continue spearheading the growth of this brand in the Capital City.”
Kullman has spent his life and career in Texas, first as a student at UT-Austin and then working in both Austin and Dallas. After a 27 year career in the real estate industry, Kullman decided it was time to team up with his sons, Jason and Josh to open MOOYAH. Their first location opened in 2010, and the Kullman’s were named ‘Franchisee of the Year’ in 2012 and 2014, and ‘Operators of the Year’ in 2012 and 2013.
“The Austin area is a great market for the MOOYAH brand, as we have seen in our Round Rock restaurant. Jeff and his sons Jason and Josh, are the perfect franchise partners to continue to expand the MOOYAH brand throughout our home state,” said Michael Mabry, chief operating officer of MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes. “This location will also be one of our first restaurants to test an expanded menu that includes grilled and crispy chicken sandwiches and hand-battered chicken tenders.”
Kullman also owns MOOYAH locations in Flower Mound, Southlake, Plano and Round Rock. He hopes to continue to expand in the Dallas/Ft. Worth and Austin areas.
At MOOYAH, Guests have the advantage of choosing from a variety of bun options, such as baked in-house artisan white or multigrain wheat buns and handcrafted lettuce buns to accompany a never-frozen 100 percent American beef patty, all-natural Jennie-O turkey patty or mouthwatering black bean veggie patty. Each gourmet burger can be customized with five cheese options, applewood smoked bacon and sliced avocado, along with nine free veggie toppings and 11 free sauces.
MOOYAH French fries come together in a six-step process that takes a total of 24 hours to completely prepare. A delightful combination of constant attention and a little magic help transform U.S. #1 Idaho potatoes into perfect, crisp-on-the-outside and fluffy-on-the-inside fries. Guests also have the choice of savory sweet potato fries. Never one to forget dessert, MOOYAH offers real ice cream shakes, allowing Guests to choose from 10 flavors ranging from vanilla to Hershey’s chocolate to Reese’s to strawberry banana and more.
In 2016, MOOYAH is on pace to open 30 new locations and reach the milestone of more than 100 locations. The booming “better burger” brand is set to enter several new states in 2016, including Arizona, New Mexico and Nevada, while expanding its presence in California, Texas, Florida and New York, as well.
For more information on the growing brand, connect with MOOYAH on Facebook at the MOOYAH Burgers & Fries Fan page or follow MOOYAH on Twitter @MOOYAHBurger and Instagram @mooyahburgers.
For franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.mooyahfranchise.com/.
About MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes is a fast-casual, “better burger” concept offering mouthwatering made-to-order burgers, French fries hand cut from Idaho potatoes, and real ice cream shakes. Founded in 2007, the Plano, Texas-based company serves fresh, lean American beef, all-natural Jennie-O® turkey burgers, black bean veggie burgers, buns baked in house daily, real cheeses and toppings made from garden-fresh veggies. While many Guests dine in-restaurant, MOOYAH also offers online ordering and carry out for Guests on the go. In 2015, MOOYAH was ranked No. 46 in Fast Casual Magazine’s annual Top 100 Movers & Shakers, a list they have been included in for several years in a row. The brand also ranked 2nd in Best Fast Casual Restaurant Franchise Company, 4th in Best Restaurant Franchise Company, and 7th in Best Overall Franchises Company by Franchiserankings.com. For more information on MOOYAH, its menu or franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.MOOYAH.com. Connect with the brand on Facebook.com/MOOYAH and follow on Twitter @MOOYAHburger.
SOURCE MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
193 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day, July 29 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)