- Sub Headline: Here are tips from your home team of electricians to keep you connected and powered up for the games.
- City: Sarasota
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.MisterSparky.com
- Listed: March 17, 2016 1:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SARASOTA, Fla., March 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // — It’s the season for college basketball tournaments, but it can also be the season for major electrical use. All those big screen TVs, surround sound systems and appliances used for making game time snacks, can put pressure on your home’s electrical system. Here are some tips to consider from the electricians at Mister Sparky®:
- Don’t double team your electrical outlets. The National Fire Protection Association recommends plugging only one heat producing appliance into each receptacle outlet at a time.1
- Watch for fouls with your outlets. If switches feel warm, if you have a circuit that trips frequently, if you notice flickering or dimming lights, pass the ball to a qualified and licensed professional for a safety inspection.
- Don’t go out of bounds with electrical cords and extension cords. Extension cords are only supposed to be used temporarily. If you need to add additional outlets for your electronics, call a licensed professional.
- Don’t pass on surge protection. There are basically two types: point of use and whole house. Point of use surge protectors usually plug into the wall and protect your electronics at their electric source. A whole house surge protector is designed to protect your home from surges that enter through your electric supply.
Your team at Mister Sparky is ready to go for all your electrical needs. For more on electrical panels, subpanels, circuits and wiring, generators, ceiling fans, lighting and surge protection, contact your local Mister Sparky for more information.
About Mister Sparky®
Mister Sparky® is currently ranked by Entrepreneur magazine as the #1 electrical franchise in the magazine’s annual Franchise 500 (January 2016.) Our trusted professionals offer customers on-time electrical services, replacement and repairs done right the first time with courtesy, convenience, cleanliness, competence and character. Mister Sparky is part of the Direct Energy family of brands. ©2016 Clockwork IP, LLC
SOURCE Mister Sparky
173 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)