- Sub Headline: Keller Williams Capital Properties DC Reaches 300 Agent Milestone
- City: Washington
- State: District of Columbia
- Listed: December 11, 2015 9:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WASHINGTON, DC (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 11, 2015 – Keller Williams Capital Properties DC (KW Capital Properties DC), part of the fastest growing real estate brokerage in the Washington region, today announced that it has hit the milestone of 300 agents.
“One of the components of the culture at Keller Williams is that success is driven by results through our people. I am excited to say this milestone means more producing agents are with KW Capital Properties DC than any other real estate office in the city,” said Brandon Green, Managing Partner of KW Capital Properties.
Over the past nine years, KW Capital Properties has expanded to five offices throughout DC, Maryland, and Virginia, with more than $1.8 billion in 2015 sales. Agent entrepreneurs at KW Capital Properties are empowered to build thriving real estate businesses through unparalleled training and world-class education, cutting-edge technology and an award-winning culture.
“I’m thrilled to be part of the KW Capital Properties DC team and look forward to developing and empowering agent entrepreneurs. This milestone is a great achievement, and I look forward to being part of our growth,” said Mary Garner DeVoe, recently named the KW Capital Properties DC Team Leader.
Earlier this year, Keller Williams Capital Properties was honored for the sixth consecutive year on Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. It was also recognized by the Fortune Magazine and Initiative for a Competitive Inner City as the 30th fastest-growing inner city company in the country. Keller Williams Capital Properties was also ranked 2nd by the Washington Post as a Top Workplace in the Washington region for the second year in a row.
Keller Williams Capital Properties is committed to transforming lives and communities through real estate in the DC Metropolitan area. KW Capital Properties is dedicated to providing the highest quality representation to buyers and sellers of real estate and to being the company of choice for the next generation of real estate practitioners in the DC metropolitan area. For more information, visit http://www.kwcapitalproperties.com or contact Stephanie Liotta-Atkinson at 202.808.8243 or stephanie(at)kwcapitalproperties(dot)com.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the largest real estate franchise company in North America, with approximately 700 offices and 100,000 associates in more than a dozen countries around the world. The company has grown exponentially since the opening of the first Keller Williams Realty office in 1983, and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards associates as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes and commercial real estate properties. For more information or to search for homes for sale visit Keller Williams Realty online at (http://www.kw.com). For more information about KWWorldwide, please visit http://www.kwworldwide.com.
187 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (39 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)