- Sub Headline: Keller Williams Capital Properties DC Reaches 300 Agent Milestone
- City: Washington
- State: District of Columbia
- Listed: December 11, 2015 9:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WASHINGTON, DC (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 11, 2015 – Keller Williams Capital Properties DC (KW Capital Properties DC), part of the fastest growing real estate brokerage in the Washington region, today announced that it has hit the milestone of 300 agents.
“One of the components of the culture at Keller Williams is that success is driven by results through our people. I am excited to say this milestone means more producing agents are with KW Capital Properties DC than any other real estate office in the city,” said Brandon Green, Managing Partner of KW Capital Properties.
Over the past nine years, KW Capital Properties has expanded to five offices throughout DC, Maryland, and Virginia, with more than $1.8 billion in 2015 sales. Agent entrepreneurs at KW Capital Properties are empowered to build thriving real estate businesses through unparalleled training and world-class education, cutting-edge technology and an award-winning culture.
“I’m thrilled to be part of the KW Capital Properties DC team and look forward to developing and empowering agent entrepreneurs. This milestone is a great achievement, and I look forward to being part of our growth,” said Mary Garner DeVoe, recently named the KW Capital Properties DC Team Leader.
Earlier this year, Keller Williams Capital Properties was honored for the sixth consecutive year on Inc. Magazine’s 5000 list, an exclusive ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. It was also recognized by the Fortune Magazine and Initiative for a Competitive Inner City as the 30th fastest-growing inner city company in the country. Keller Williams Capital Properties was also ranked 2nd by the Washington Post as a Top Workplace in the Washington region for the second year in a row.
Keller Williams Capital Properties is committed to transforming lives and communities through real estate in the DC Metropolitan area. KW Capital Properties is dedicated to providing the highest quality representation to buyers and sellers of real estate and to being the company of choice for the next generation of real estate practitioners in the DC metropolitan area. For more information, visit http://www.kwcapitalproperties.com or contact Stephanie Liotta-Atkinson at 202.808.8243 or stephanie(at)kwcapitalproperties(dot)com.
Keller Williams Realty, Inc. is the largest real estate franchise company in North America, with approximately 700 offices and 100,000 associates in more than a dozen countries around the world. The company has grown exponentially since the opening of the first Keller Williams Realty office in 1983, and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards associates as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes and commercial real estate properties. For more information or to search for homes for sale visit Keller Williams Realty online at (http://www.kw.com). For more information about KWWorldwide, please visit http://www.kwworldwide.com.
250 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)