April 13, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Abingdon, MD – Kiddie Academy® of Abingdon is hosting their Grand Opening Event, open to the public, on Saturday, Apr. 16, 2016 with an appearance by Spider Man, mini soccer demonstrations, tricycle races, moon bounce and more free family fun. Radio personality, Reagan Warfield from MIX 106.5 FM will emcee the event with opportunities to win prizes and giveaways while spinning kid-friendly tunes for dancing all day.
Kiddie Academy’s Chairman, Mike Miller with other Kiddie Academy leadership will begin the grand opening event with an official ribbon cutting assisted by:
- State Senator Robert (Bob) Cassilly
- Harford County Councilman Curtis Beulah
- Deputy Director of the Office of Economic Development, Steve Overbay
- Harford County Sherriff Jeffrey Gahler
- Abingdon Fire Chief Rob Glassman
- Harford County Chamber Director of Membership and Operations, Angela Rose
- Kiddie Academy Curriculum Advisory Board Member, Dr. Beth Rogowsky
- and other special guests.
The ribbon cutting will take place at 10:30 a.m. preceding the grand opening event for families, and it is open to the public.
Age-appropriate activities and crafts will be available throughout the Academy’s different classrooms. The event will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Kiddie Academy of Abingdon, 3495 Box Hill Corporate Ctr Drive, Abingdon, Md. 21009 and will be free for attendees.
“We welcome all Harford County-area residents to attend this event, which is sure to be very informative, so that they are familiar with our services and learn hands-on what we are all about,” said Kiddie Academy’s Vice President of Education, Richard Peterson. “We want to make this a healthy and fun event for the entire family, so we’re offering guests healthy snack treats and refreshments, our popular make-your-own yogurt bar, and plenty of opportunities to get moving and stay active throughout the event.”
SOURCE Kiddie Academy®
Kiddie Academy® of Abingdon
212 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)