- Sub Headline: Leading Educational Child Care Provider to Host Summertime Reading Event with Live Visits From Curious George at 100 Locations
- Franchise URL: http://www.KiddieAcademy.com
- Listed: July 14, 2016 8:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ABINGDON, Md. (FranchisePOD.com) July 14, 2016 – Kiddie Academy®, a leading education-based child care provider, invites children and their parents to Storytime LIVE!, a free community event where Curious George jumps off the page and visits the classroom in person! More than 100 select Kiddie Academy locations have chosen dates throughout the summer to host the event in markets nationwide. Participating Kiddie Academies will host Storytime LIVE! on one of three dates: Saturday, July 30; Saturday, August 27; or Saturday, September 24, beginning at 11 a.m. Families should visit www.kastorytime.com to confirm the date for a participating location near them.
During each event, attendees will enjoy a group story reading highlighted by a visit from Curious George for a truly memorable experience for children. All events are free and open to anyone—including current students, new friends and families—who would like to share a special experience with their child.
Reading aloud is widely recognized as the single most important activity leading to language development, as it builds word-sound awareness in children. Research shows that reading aloud to young children is not only one of the best activities to stimulate language and cognitive skills, but it also builds motivation, curiosity and memory. Storytime LIVE! will prepare children for a successful transition into a school setting through the combination of learning and fun, which are key ingredients to Kiddie Academy’s Life Essentials® curriculum.
“At Kiddie Academy, we embrace every experience as a teachable moment and an invaluable opportunity for young children to learn,” said President of Kiddie Academy, Greg Helwig. “Our franchise system will host Storytime LIVE! for the sixth time this year, and we have seen the powerful way children benefit and build a lifetime love of reading and learning starting with this Curious George experience.”
Participating locations will provide light refreshments and educational activities for children and families. Parents are encouraged to bring their cameras to capture all the excitement and smiling faces. For a list of participating Kiddie Academy locations, or to reserve your spot to attend, please visit www.kastorytime.com.
For more information about Kiddie Academy, please visit www.kiddieacademy.com.
About Kiddie Academy®
Since 1981, Kiddie Academy has been a leader in education-based child care. The company serves families and their children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old, offering full time care, kindergarten, before- and after-school care and summer camp programs. Kiddie Academy’s proprietary Life Essentials® curriculum, supporting programs, methods, activities and techniques help prepare children for school and for life. Kiddie Academy is using the globally recognized AdvancED accreditation system, signifying its commitment to quality education and the highest standards in childcare. For more information, visit www.kiddieacademy.com.
About Kiddie Academy® Franchising
Kiddie Academy Domestic Franchising is based in Maryland and has more than 156 academies located in 24 states. Approximately 60 additional academies are in development, with 30 new locations slated to open this year. For more information, visit www.kiddieacademyfranchise.com.
SOURCE Kiddie Academy
353 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (3 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (3 views)