BALTIMORE (FranchisePOD.com) May 17, 2016 – Kiddie Academy®, a nationally networked child care franchise with more than 150 locations nationwide, today announced it has been named a “Bond’s Top 100 Franchise” by the World Franchising Network, a preeminent supplier of reliable, easy-to-use information on franchising. Because of its commitment to recruiting and supporting military veterans and minority franchisees, Kiddie Academy was also highlighted on Bond’s Veterans and Minority Franchise Guides.
“With over 3,000 franchise options nationwide, we are honored to receive the distinction as a Bond’s Top 100 Franchise for the fifth consecutive year,” said Greg Helwig, president of Kiddie Academy. “This year, we are on track to open an additional 30 locations throughout North America, with a continued focus on providing franchisees with the support and tools needed to open and grow their own business.”
The World Franchising Network selected 100 franchisors from more than 400 companies that were evaluated on stringent criteria. Ultimately, winners were chosen based on several factors, including the basis of historical performance (including growth), brand identification, franchisee satisfaction, training, ongoing support, financial stability as well as other key variables.
Founded in 1981, Kiddie Academy provides education-based childcare for families and their children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old, offering full time care, before- and after-school care, and summer camp programs. Its proprietary Life Essentials® curriculum supports programs, methods, activities and techniques to help prepare children for life.
To inquire regarding franchise opportunities with Kiddie Academy visit www.kafranchise.com.
About Kiddie Academy®
Since its inception, Kiddie Academy® has been a leader in education-based child care. The company serves families and their children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old, offering full time care, before- and after-school care, and summer camp programs. Kiddie Academy’s proprietary Life Essentials® curriculum, supporting programs, methods, activities, and techniques help prepare children for life. Kiddie Academy is using the globally recognized AdvancED accreditation system, signifying its commitment to quality education and the highest standards in child care. For more information, visit www.kiddieacademy.com.
About Kiddie Academy® Franchising
Kiddie Academy Domestic Franchising is based in Maryland and has more than 150 academies located in 24 states. Approximately 50 additional academies are in development, with more than 30 new locations slated to open in 2016. For more information, visit http://www.kiddieacademyfranchising.com/.
SOURCE Kiddie Academy
325 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)