- Sub Headline: Mechanicsburg early learning program receives a National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Accreditation
- City: Mechanicsburg
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.kiddieacademy.com
- Listed: December 17, 2015 8:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mechanicsburg, PA (FranchisePOD.com) Dec. 15, 2015 – Kiddie Academy of Silver Spring Township recently received national accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). The recognition comes from the nation’s leading organization of early childhood professionals. The accreditation is for five years.
“Since opening we have aspired to achieve the highest educational standards,” Kiddie Academy of Silver Spring Township owner, Carole Tipple said. “Achieving NAEYC accreditation is a proud moment for us, as we can now highlight the fact that we’re operating in accordance with the organization’s high standards in early childhood education to offer parents unparalleled education and care.”
To earn the accreditation, Kiddie Academy of Silver Spring Township completed an extensive yearlong self-study process, measuring the program and its services against more than 400 related accreditation criteria and the 10 NAEYC Early Childhood Program standards.
The standards were created with input from experts and educators from around the country, and developed to raise the quality of education for children from birth through age eight, while defining what NAEYC believes all early childhood programs should provide.
“High-quality early childhood education is directly linked to better cognitive function and language development,” Richard Peterson, vice president of education at Kiddie Academy, said. “This accreditation process is a powerful tool to set benchmarks for educational excellence and improving program quality.”
For more information about the Kiddie Academy of Silver Spring Township or its national accreditation, please contact Director, Michelle Verbecken at (717) 791-0111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Kiddie Academy®
Since 1981, Kiddie Academy® has been a leader in education-based child care. The company serves families and their children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old, offering full time care, before- and after-school care and summer camp programs. Kiddie Academy’s proprietary Life Essentials® curriculum, supporting programs, methods, activities and techniques help prepare children for life. Kiddie Academy is using the globally recognized advanced accreditation system, signifying its commitment to quality education and the highest standards in child care. For more information, visit www.kiddieacademy.com.
About Kiddie Academy® Franchising
Kiddie Academy International, Inc. is based in Maryland and has nearly 120 academies located in 23 states, including two company-owned locations. Approximately 70 additional academies are in development, with 15 to 20 new locations slated to open each year. For more information, visit www.kafranchise.com.
SOURCE Kiddie Academy®
183 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)