- Sub Headline: Mechanicsburg early learning program receives a National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Accreditation
- City: Mechanicsburg
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.kiddieacademy.com
- Listed: December 17, 2015 8:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mechanicsburg, PA (FranchisePOD.com) Dec. 15, 2015 – Kiddie Academy of Silver Spring Township recently received national accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). The recognition comes from the nation’s leading organization of early childhood professionals. The accreditation is for five years.
“Since opening we have aspired to achieve the highest educational standards,” Kiddie Academy of Silver Spring Township owner, Carole Tipple said. “Achieving NAEYC accreditation is a proud moment for us, as we can now highlight the fact that we’re operating in accordance with the organization’s high standards in early childhood education to offer parents unparalleled education and care.”
To earn the accreditation, Kiddie Academy of Silver Spring Township completed an extensive yearlong self-study process, measuring the program and its services against more than 400 related accreditation criteria and the 10 NAEYC Early Childhood Program standards.
The standards were created with input from experts and educators from around the country, and developed to raise the quality of education for children from birth through age eight, while defining what NAEYC believes all early childhood programs should provide.
“High-quality early childhood education is directly linked to better cognitive function and language development,” Richard Peterson, vice president of education at Kiddie Academy, said. “This accreditation process is a powerful tool to set benchmarks for educational excellence and improving program quality.”
For more information about the Kiddie Academy of Silver Spring Township or its national accreditation, please contact Director, Michelle Verbecken at (717) 791-0111 or email@example.com.
About Kiddie Academy®
Since 1981, Kiddie Academy® has been a leader in education-based child care. The company serves families and their children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old, offering full time care, before- and after-school care and summer camp programs. Kiddie Academy’s proprietary Life Essentials® curriculum, supporting programs, methods, activities and techniques help prepare children for life. Kiddie Academy is using the globally recognized advanced accreditation system, signifying its commitment to quality education and the highest standards in child care. For more information, visit www.kiddieacademy.com.
About Kiddie Academy® Franchising
Kiddie Academy International, Inc. is based in Maryland and has nearly 120 academies located in 23 states, including two company-owned locations. Approximately 70 additional academies are in development, with 15 to 20 new locations slated to open each year. For more information, visit www.kafranchise.com.
SOURCE Kiddie Academy®
179 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)