- Sub Headline: Local early learning program receives a National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) Accreditation
- City: Stoughton
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.kiddieacademy.com
- Listed: January 8, 2016 10:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Stoughton, MA (FranchisePOD.com) Jan. 5, 2016 – Kiddie Academy of Stoughton recently received national accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). The recognition comes from the nation’s leading organization of early childhood professionals. The accreditation is for five years.
“Since opening we have aspired to achieve the highest educational standards,” Kiddie Academy of Stoughton owner, David Rudnick said. “Achieving NAEYC accreditation is a proud moment for us, as we can now highlight the fact that we’re operating against the organization’s high standards in early childhood education to offer parents unparalleled education and care.”
To earn the accreditation, Kiddie Academy of Stoughton completed an extensive self-study process, measuring the program and its services against more than 400 related accreditation criteria and the 10 NAEYC Early Childhood Program standards.
The standards were created with input from experts and educators from around the country, and developed to raise the quality of education for children from birth through age eight, while defining what NAEYC believes all early childhood programs should provide.
“High-quality early childhood education is directly linked to better cognitive function and language development,” Richard Peterson, vice president of education at Kiddie Academy, said. “This accreditation process is a powerful tool to set benchmarks for educational excellence and improving program quality.”
For more information about the Kiddie Academy of Stoughton or its national accreditation, please contact David Rudnick at (781) 341-2240 email@example.com.
About Kiddie Academy®
Since 1981, Kiddie Academy® has been a leader in education-based child care. The company serves families and their children ages 6 weeks to 12 years old, offering full time care, before- and after-school care and summer camp programs. Kiddie Academy’s proprietary Life Essentials® curriculum, supporting programs, methods, activities and techniques help prepare children for life. Kiddie Academy is using the globally recognized AdvancED accreditation system, signifying its commitment to quality education and the highest standards in child care. For more information, visit www.kiddieacademy.com.
About Kiddie Academy® Franchising
Kiddie Academy International, Inc. is based in Maryland and has nearly 120 academies located in 23 states, including two company-owned locations. Approximately 70 additional academies are in development, with 15 to 20 new locations slated to open each year. For more information, visit www.kafranchise.com.
SOURCE Kiddie Academy®
187 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)