- Sub Headline: Leading Early Education Provider Makes Curriculum Available to Franchisees Across the U.S.
- Franchise URL: http://www.kidsrkids.com
- Listed: March 29, 2016 11:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DULUTH, Ga., March 29, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies®, a national early childhood education franchise with more than three decades of experience, has adopted and will make available to its franchisees across the U.S., a revolutionary music curriculum called ColorSoundation™. This unique teaching system was developed by noted Los Angeles-based musician and teacher Shiho Yamamoto. Yamamoto designed ColorSoundation to teach very young children the fundamentals of music through the integration and interplay of colors with sounds.
Yamamoto, a renowned musician originally from Japan, is also the founder of the West Los Angeles, CA-based Conservatory of Performing Arts – a school which specializes in offering progressive academic music lessons to a diverse range of young students living in Southern California. She developed ColorSoundation in 2005 using a process which blends a combination of singing, playing and ear training, along with the illustrated activities of seven colorful, original animated characters, and the integration of color-coded stickers and instructional booklets to capture and maintain the interest of young children.
“We saw very positive testimonials from the owners of several of our franchise school locations and their parents during our pilot program, and we learned that ColorSoundation was very successful. We have been searching for a strong music curriculum to offer young students in all of our schools and felt that ColorSoundation was a natural fit,” said Bob Kirschner, COO of Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies. “With many public schools eliminating music and arts programs in recent years, we know that parents want their children to be exposed to music, and the ColorSoundation program fills that need. The methodology behind it blends perfectly with our curriculum, which focuses on increasing the ‘brain waves’ of young children through educational activities to develop their cognitive functions.”
Yamamoto added, “We are thrilled to have been endorsed and embraced by the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies! Children reach a greater understanding of music by focusing first on the development of the ‘ear’ and singing voice, and then by concentrating on rhythm and musical notation. Our ColorSoundation process offers lessons, which are broken into small steps, and interactive games so as to not overwhelm children with too much information at once. These lessons allow students to absorb and grasp the fundamentals of music through voice, hand bells and basic percussion instruments, in efforts to ultimately interest them in choosing an instrument to play as they grow older.”
Kids ‘R’ Kids will begin to market and promote this special music program to all of its 160 franchise schools across the country during the coming weeks and months ahead. Paul and Tammy Huff, owners of two Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies located in West Frisco, Texas, have been longtime proponents of the ColorSoundation teaching method, which they feature at their schools.
“ColorSoundation is the only program we’ve seen in 10 years of searching that can inspire and engage young children to enjoy learning music so early in their lives,” said the Huffs. “When we launched our schools, we knew we needed to get children between the ages of 3 and 5 interested in math and science and provide them a solid foundation within our curriculum. The 180 children in our schools who are taught ColorSoundation have fully embraced the process and have a great time in class. We are convinced as they get older, early learners will look more favorably to absorbing not only music, but also science and math as a result of this early exposure to pitch, musical notation and the reproduction of various sounds.”
About Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies:
Headquartered in the North Atlanta suburb of Duluth, Ga., Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children ages six weeks – 12 years to bloom into responsible, considerate, and contributing members of society. With nearly 160 learning academies in 16 states, Kids ‘R’ Kids International® is a family-owned and operated organization that ranks in the top 10 nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers (www.kidsrkids.com).
Developed by musician Shiho Yamamoto in 2005, ColorSoundation is a groundbreaking method of early music instruction based on the relationships between colors, musical notes and tones. This technique offers a solid, structured and nurturing environment for children ages 3-8 to stimulate and engage them with an enjoyable learning experience through which they learn music literacy, rhythm and pitch perception. Students of this process develop both social and personal skills through a multitude of engaging physical exercise, group activities and individual assignments. See: http://www.colorsoundation.com/
MEDIA CONTACT FOR KIDS ‘R’ KIDS:
MEDIA CONTACT FOR COLORSOUNDATION:
The Asbury PR Agency
Beverly Hills, CA
SOURCE Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
190 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)