DULUTH, Ga. (FranchisePOD.com) May 31, 2016 – Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies, a national early childhood education franchise with three decades of experience, has announced that two of its Humble, Texas centers located at 6262 Upper Lake Drive and 18410 Timber Forest Drive are under new ownership.
The new owners are Paul and Tammy Huff and Richard and Linda Zoll. The partners have owned the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies of West Frisco since August 2005 and opened the Kids ‘R’ Kids at Legacy West in October 2010. Tammy and Paul are actively involved in the daily operations of all four schools. Paul, a former corporate executive in the oil industry, most recently served as President of Kelman Technologies, USA and Tammy has worked for over 20 years for Shell and Amoco handling oil and gas exploration. Richard has held various management and technical positions and founded a geophysical service company in the oil and gas exploration field, while Linda serves on the boards of several national non-profit organizations. The franchise group is in the midst of remodeling both locations with a new color scheme, flooring and furniture, as well as making technological upgrades to the computer labs and classrooms.
“Making a difference in the lives of local families has been one of the most rewarding experiences as a business owner since joining the Kids ‘R’ Kids family over a decade ago,” said Paul Huff. “The company is committed to providing the highest quality standards in early childhood education and we would not have made the decision to purchase additional locations if we did not wholeheartedly believe in the concept and all that it stands for.”
For the past 30 years, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies has upheld its long-standing principle of strengthening and encouraging childhood development on an emotional, intellectual, social and physical level through a unique partnership between its child care providers and parents.
The company offers a variety of curriculum programs designed for infants through prekindergarten. Its proprietary First Class Curriculum™ is designed specifically for every developmental stage of education with theme-based units, specific learning activities and teacher-friendly lesson plans. Most recently, Kids ‘R’ Kids launched a revolutionary music curriculum called ColorSoundation™, which was developed by noted Los Angeles-based musician and teacher Shiho Yamamoto, to teach very young children the fundamentals of music through the integration and interplay of colors with sounds. Last year, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies unveiled its new STEAM AHEAD™ curriculum, an integrated project-based curriculum for preschool students, ages three to five, which incorporates more science, technology, engineering, art, and math into everyday learning through play.
With a nationally awarded curriculum, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provides early education and care for children from six weeks through 12 years of age at its nearly 160 schools located in 16 states across the country. Programs offered to children include infant care, toddler and preschooler care, private pre-K and kindergarten, before-and-afterschool care and summer camp. In order to provide even more convenience for families with busy schedules, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies remain open during all major school breaks and holidays nationwide, all year round.
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies has been accredited by AdvancED in America for more than six years, the world’s largest education community. This accreditation ensures its schools are meeting and exceeding the highest accreditation standards and providing excellence in education beyond most daycare and childcare providers.
For more information, or to enroll your child at the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Kings River, please visit krkhumble.com or call (281) 812-2882. For the Eagle Springs center, call (281) 812-3776.
About Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Headquartered in the North Atlanta suburb of Duluth, Ga., Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children (ages six weeks – 12 years) to bloom into responsible, considerate, and contributing members of society. With nearly 160 learning academies in 16 states, Kids ‘R’ Kids International® is a family-owned and operated organization that ranks in the top three nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers (www.kidsrkids.com).
SOURCE Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
225 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)