Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies Start Smart: Five Days, Five Ways To Get Ahead Of The New School Year
- Sub Headline: Leading Early Education Provider Offers Back-to-School Tips and Announces Fall Enrollment
- Listed: July 20, 2016 8:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DULUTH, Ga. (FranchisePOD.com) July 19, 2016 – The countdown is on! Back-to-school is on the horizon. When prepping for a new school year, it is important for families to take some time to gradually ease back into a school year routine. To ensure a strong start to the academic school year, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies, a national early childhood education franchise with three decades of experience, is sharing a five-day guide to help parents and kids plan ahead for a smooth transition into the new semester.
- Day 5 – Return your child to his or her regular nighttime routine, making sure he or she gets at least eight to ten hours of sleep. Less sleep is directly correlated to a smaller attention span, reduced focus and less self-control.
- Day 4 – Finding the right back-to-school gear can make a big difference in the level of excitement for returning to school. Parents don’t have to break the bank to find practical and fun items that will help ease the transition for any child.
- Day 3 – To dispel the fear of the unknown, take a “field trip” to school. Remind kids where the cafeteria is, where recess takes place and where he or she will be picked up and dropped off. This will make a child less intimidated and more excited to go back to school.
- Day 2 – Start talking about the fun that comes with their return to school. Acknowledge that the transition may be hard at first, but it will be fun to see old friends and meet new ones.
- Day 1 – Tomorrow is the first day of school! Make sure you prep lunch and snacks the night before. Not only will this save time in the morning, but it will also ensure healthy food is in the lunch box. A balanced diet makes a dramatic impact on kids’ brainpower and behavior.
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies have begun fall enrollment at their schools nationwide. With a nationally awarded curriculum, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provides early education and care for children from six weeks through 12 years of age at its nearly 160 schools located in 16 states across the country.
“We’ve discovered after 30 years, as a leading early education provider, the importance of focusing on what a child’s brain is absorbing. This is why we fill each day with lessons from our highly impactful, comprehensive and exclusive curriculum rooted in brain development and STEM education,” said David Vinson, chief executive officer, Kids ‘R’ Kids, Inc. “We can provide your child with a strong educational foundation through hands-on learning experiences and innovative teaching practices paired with a national accreditation. There’s no telling what a child’s future may hold, but we can give your child the best start possible. Kids ‘R’ Kids is the smart choice for a smarter child.”
Programs offered to children include infant care, toddler and preschool care, private pre-K and kindergarten, before-and-afterschool care and summer camp. In order to provide even more convenience for families with busy schedules, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies remains open during all major school breaks. For more than six years, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies has been accredited by AdvancED in America, the world’s largest education community. This accreditation ensures its schools are meeting and exceeding the highest accreditation standards and providing excellence in education beyond most daycare and childcare providers.
For the last 30 years, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies has upheld its long-standing principle of strengthening and encouraging childhood development on an emotional, intellectual, social and physical level through a unique partnership between its child care providers and parents. The company’s proprietary First Class Curriculum™ is designed specifically for every developmental stage of education with theme-based units, specific learning activities and teacher-friendly lesson plans. Last year, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies unveiled its new STEAM AHEAD® curriculum, an integrated project-based curriculum for preschool students, ages three to five, which incorporates more science, technology, engineering, art, and math into everyday learning through play.
For more information, or to enroll your child at a Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy, please visit KidsRKids.com or call 770-279-7777.
About Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Headquartered in the North Atlanta suburb of Duluth, Ga., Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children ages six weeks – 12 years to bloom into responsible, considerate, and contributing members of society. With nearly 160 learning academies in 16 states, Kids ‘R’ Kids International® is a family-owned and operated organization that ranks in the top three nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers (www.kidsrkids.com).
SOURCE Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
442 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (3 views)