- Sub Headline: Leading Early Education Provider Targets Additional Growth in Fort Worth, Prosper and Denton
- City: Duluth
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.kidsrkids.com
- Listed: March 9, 2016 11:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DULUTH, Ga. – March 8, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy, a national early childhood education franchise with three decades of experience, announced today it is targeting additional areas in the Dallas-Fort Worth area for future expansion. The Duluth, Ga.-based company aims to develop an additional 10 to 12 locations in communities such as Fort Worth, Prosper and Denton.
“For more than 30 years, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy has earned a national reputation for delivering educational excellence and innovative teaching,” said Bob Kirschner, chief operating officer for Kids ‘R’ Kids International, Inc. “Texasrepresents the largest presence in our brand’s national footprint, but there are still plenty of growth opportunities available for qualified candidates in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and significant demand in the area for early childhood education programs like ours.”
Currently, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy operates nearly 70 schools in Texas, including 15 locations in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Malak Agha opened her first Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy nearly seven years ago in Allen, Texas and her second location opened in Frisco, Texas five years later. Having spent seven years working as a teacher in private and state schools prior to franchise ownership, Agha had interviewed five other early education franchise concepts before deciding to partner with the brand. Her decision was based on Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy’s comprehensive curriculum that mirrored both state and national standards for kindergarten and first grade students. The franchisee is planning to develop a third center in Prosper, Texas, which is scheduled to open in early 2017.
“My sincere love for children and strong belief that they should have a solid foundation, in combination with Kids ‘R’ Kids’ proven business model, turned out to be the perfect business opportunity for me,” said Agha. “Aside from having a strong curriculum and ongoing support, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy’s safety and security measures are second to none and we’ve maintained continuous enrollment since opening our doors.”
With a nationally awarded curriculum, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy provides early education and care for children from six weeks through 12 years of age at its nearly 160 schools located in 16 states across the country. Programs offered to children include infant care, toddler and preschooler care, private pre-K and kindergarten, before-and-afterschool care and summer camp. Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy is the first preschool accredited by AdvancED in America, the world’s largest education community. This accreditation ensures its schools are meeting and exceeding the highest accreditation standards and providing excellence in education beyond most daycare and childcare providers.
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy is actively seeking single- and multi-unit operators who are passionate about the brand and committed to providing the highest quality service. Interested candidates should have a minimum net worth of$750,000 and liquid assets of at least $400,000 per unit. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment to be approximately $3,476,900 – $4,968,500 with a $90,000 initial franchise fee.
To learn more about ownership opportunities with Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy, contact Rashid Khan at (844) KRK-FRAN (844-575-3726) or email@example.com or visit kidsrkidsfranchise.com.
About Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Headquartered in the North Atlanta suburb of Duluth, Ga., Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children (ages six weeks – 12 years) to bloom into responsible, considerate, and contributing members of society. With nearly 160 learning academies in 16 states, Kids ‘R’ Kids International® is a family-owned and operated organization that ranks in the top 10 nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers (www.kidsrkids.com).
SOURCE Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy
220 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)