- Sub Headline: Leading Early Education Provider is Now Accepting Winter Enrollment
- City: Duluth
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.kidsrkids.com
- Listed: January 26, 2016 10:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DULUTH, Ga., Jan. 26, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies, a national early childhood education franchise with three decades of experience, has announced that one of its Houston facilities located at 16325 W. Lake Houston Parkway has a new owner. The Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Lakeshore features 13 classrooms and is open 6 a.m. – 6:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The new owners are Doug and Liza Scherber. Doug, a navy veteran with more than 20 years of operations experience in the restaurant industry, most recently served as Director of Operations for Taco Cabana. Liza has worked for several years in the insurance industry, most recently for The Hartford.
“We’re thrilled to have the opportunity to operate a Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy which has experienced great success in the community for the last eight years,” said Doug Scherber. “My three children, who are now in high school and college, attended a Kids ‘R’ Kids. In this new role, I’m very proud to be part of such a dynamic brand and help support the development of future generations.”
For the past 30 years, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy has upheld its long-standing principle of strengthening and encouraging childhood development on an emotional, intellectual, social and physical level through a unique partnership between its child care providers and parents. The company’s proprietary First Class Curriculum™ is designed specifically for every developmental stage of education with theme-based units, specific learning activities and teacher-friendly lesson plans. Last year, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy unveiled its new STEAM AHEAD™ curriculum, an integrated project-based curriculum for preschool students, ages three to five, which incorporates more science, technology, engineering, art, and math into everyday learning through play.
With a nationally awarded curriculum, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide early education and care for children from six weeks through 12 years of age at its nearly 160 schools located in 16 states across the country. Programs offered to children include infant care, toddler and preschooler care, private pre-K and kindergarten, before-and-afterschool care and summer camp. In order to provide even more convenience for families with busy schedules, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Lakeshore remains open during all major school breaks and school holidays year-round.
The Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy is the first preschool accredited by AdvancED in America, the world’s largest education community. This accreditation ensures its schools are meeting and exceeding the highest accreditation standards and providing excellence in education beyond most daycare and childcare providers.
For more information, or to enroll your child at the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Lakeshore, please visit krkoflakeshore.com or call (281) 454-4244.
About Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Headquartered in the North Atlanta suburb of Duluth, Ga., Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children (ages six weeks – 12 years) to bloom into responsible, considerate, and contributing members of society. With nearly 160 learning academies in 16 states, Kids ‘R’ Kids International® is a family-owned and operated organization that ranks in the top 10 nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers (www.kidsrkids.com).
SOURCE Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
169 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)