Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy Of Fort Mill To Hold Foster Care Day Event To Honor Local Foster Families On July 16
- Franchise URL: http://www.kidsrkids.com
- Listed: July 13, 2016 11:15 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DULUTH, Ga. (FranchisePOD.com) July 13, 2016 – Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Fort Mill, South Carolina, a national early childhood education franchise with three decades of experience, is proud to announce it will host the first Kids ‘R’ Kids Foster Care Day from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday, July 16 to honor current foster families in the local communities. The event is free and open to the public, and will feature a bounce house, games, food and drinks, provided by local vendors including Shane’s Rib Shack, Pelican’s Snoballs, and Jumpin’ Jacks. Kids ‘R’ Kids Foster Care Day will be held in the parking lot of the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Fort Mill, which is located at 3009 Highway 160 West.
“We invite everyone in the Fort Mill area to join us on July 16 to celebrate and learn more about becoming a foster family,” said Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Fort Mill franchisee Jennifer Miles. “Foster care is a topic that’s very close to my heart, as my husband and I have been fostering kids for 5 years. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to show other foster families and kids our appreciation through this community celebration.”
Jennifer and Charles Miles, the owners of Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Fort Mill recently won the Community Outreach Award at the annual Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy annual owner’s conference. The award is given to the school that has had the biggest impact through outreach to its local community. With the recognition, the Miles’ also received $5,000 from the brand to continue their local community outreach. The Miles’ will use the funds to celebrate local foster families through the Foster Care Day event and will donate the remainder to advocates for abused women and children.
For the past 30 years, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies has upheld its long-standing principle of strengthening and encouraging childhood development on an emotional, intellectual, social and physical level through a unique partnership between its child care providers and parents.
The company offers a variety of curriculum programs designed for infants through prekindergarten. Its proprietary First Class Curriculum™ is designed specifically for every developmental stage of education with theme-based units, specific learning activities and teacher-friendly lesson plans. Most recently, Kids ‘R’ Kids launched a revolutionary music curriculum called ColorSoundation™, which was developed by noted Los Angeles-based musician and teacher Shiho Yamamoto, to teach very young children the fundamentals of music through the integration and interplay of colors with sounds. Last year, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies unveiled its new STEAM AHEAD™ curriculum, an integrated project-based curriculum for preschool students, ages three to five, which incorporates more science, technology, engineering, art, and math into everyday learning through play.
With a nationally awarded curriculum, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Fort Mill provides early education and care for children from six weeks through 12 years of age at its nearly 160 schools located in 16 states across the country. Programs offered to children include infant care, toddler and preschool care, private pre-K and kindergarten, before-and-afterschool care and summer camp. In order to provide even more convenience for families with busy schedules, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Fort Mill remains open during all major school breaks and school holidays year-round.
For more than six years, Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies have been accredited by AdvancED in America, the world’s largest education community. This accreditation ensures its schools are meeting and exceeding the highest accreditation standards and providing excellence in education beyond most daycare and childcare providers.
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Fort Mill is open 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information, or to enroll your child at the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Fort Mill, please visit www.FortMillKidsRKids.com or call 803-802-8977.
About Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Headquartered in the North Atlanta suburb of Duluth, Ga., Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children ages six weeks – 12 years to bloom into responsible, considerate, and contributing members of society. With nearly 160 learning academies in 16 states, Kids ‘R’ Kids International® is a family-owned and operated organization that ranks in the top three nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers (www.kidsrkids.com).
SOURCE Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
316 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)