- Sub Headline: Leading Early Education Provider is Awarded Top Designation for Early Learning Program
- City: Duluth
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.kidsrkids.com
- Listed: March 4, 2016 7:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DULUTH, Ga., March 3, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Valrico, Florida, a national early childhood education franchise with three decades of experience, announced today it has earned the esteemed APPLE (Accredited Professional Preschool Learning Environment) accreditation for the eighth year in a row. APPLE is a national early learning program accreditation given out by the Florida Association for Child Care Management.
“We’re very honored to have the title of being an APPLE accredited school since 2008,” said Gretta Hill, director of Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Valrico. “Our teachers and staff work extremely hard to provide the best education possible to our students, and we’re happy this commitment has been recognized by APPLE through their accreditation. With this accreditation, we are giving parents the confidence that their children are being taught at a school which values quality in early education.”
With over 900 accredited programs and many more engaged in the process, APPLE is one of the largest accrediting programs for early learning centers. In Florida, APPLE is accepted as one of Florida’s Gold Seal Quality programs. According to the Florida Association of Child Care Management’s website, studies show the positive effects of high-quality early learning centers on the physical, cognitive, linguistic, social and emotional outcomes of young children. APPLE was developed by owners and operators of early learning centers and is grounded in the unique perspective of the business of childcare. The owner/management team has the greatest impact on the quality of any early learning center, and the developers of the APPLE program recognized the importance of balancing the standards to improve quality and the financial impact it may have on the children and families served.
For the last 30 years, Kids ‘R’ Kids has upheld its long-standing principle – “Hug First, Then Teach” – which works to strengthen and encourage childhood development on an emotional, intellectual, social and physical level through a unique partnership between its child care providers and families. The company’s proprietary First Class Curriculum™ is designed specifically for every developmental stage of education with theme-based units, specific learning activities and teacher-friendly lesson plans. Most recently, Kids ‘R’ Kids unveiled its new STEAM AHEAD™ curriculum, an integrated project-based curriculum for preschool students, ages three to five, which incorporates more science, technology, engineering, art, and math into everyday learning through play.
Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy is the first preschool accredited by AdvancED in America, the world’s largest education community. This accreditation ensures its schools are meeting and exceeding the highest accreditation standards and providing excellence in education beyond most daycare and childcare providers.
The Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Valrico is located at 4321 Lynx Paw Trail. For more information, or to enroll your child at the Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy of Valrico, please visit krkvalrico.com or call 813-657-6200. A second location is located at 5815 Kids Crossing Dr. Lithia, FL 33547.
About Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
Headquartered in the North Atlanta suburb of Duluth, Ga., Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies provide a secure, nurturing, and educational environment for children (ages six weeks – 14 years) to bloom into responsible, considerate, and contributing members of society. With nearly 160 learning academies in 16 states, Kids ‘R’ Kids International® is a family-owned and operated organization that ranks in the top 10 nationwide for franchised early childhood education centers (www.kidsrkids.com).
SOURCE Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academies
235 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (6 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)