- Sub Headline: US Franchise Organization Brings Movement Education To Young Children Worldwide
- City: Melbourne
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.kinderdance.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 1:23 pm
- Expires: 27 days, 13 hours
March 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Melbourne, FL – Kinderdance® International Inc, a leader in developmental dance, gymnastics and fitness programs for young children, continues to prove that movement programs standout as a highly popular children’s franchise. Kinderdance® International keeps growing by awarding a Silver level franchise to Kea Crivelly. Kea will be teaching to children in the greater New Orleans area.
Kea began dancing at the age of eleven. She followed her love for dance by becoming a dance major for her first two years at Temple University in Philadelphia graduating with a BS degree in Kinesiology and Exercise Science. Later Kea obtained her Master’s in Nutrition from Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington. She moved to New Orleans to complete her Dietetic Internship at Tulane University working as a metabolic nutritionist in the Department of Genetics.
Kea’s passion for dance and desire to own a business with flexibility brought her to Kinderdance. Kinderdance was the perfect fit for her.” I was ready to make the move from a corporate setting to entrepreneurism and begin running my own business, said Kea, Kinderdance franchisee of Louisiana. After doing my research on different children’s franchise organizations, my desire to be part of a leader in children’s developmental dance and movement led me to Kinderdance®. The solid corporate support, increasing demand for quality dance and movement programs really stood out to me”. With a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for dance and movement programs Kea will enjoy enriching the lives of children in Louisiana! Kea is ready to turn her passion into a rewarding career with Kinderdance.
“We are excited about Kea joining our franchise family and look forward to helping her business grow in the New Orleans area” says Kinderdance Vice President, Karen Maltese.
Kinderdance®, established in 1979 is a worldwide recognized dance, gymnastics and fitness program for children age’s two to twelve. Their 132 Franchisees currently teach over 12,000 children weekly at over 800 various locations in 28 states including DC and 11 countries.
Kinderdance® places emphasis on building self-confidence and self-esteem in children through learning to share, lead, interact and respond to others’ needs as well as their own. The programs incorporate the arts, movement, education, music, fitness and the fun of learning into a young child’s life while helping in the worldwide fight against childhood obesity.
The company offers their educational movement programs on site to child-care centers, recreational centers, churches, fitness centers, corporate child care, community centers, military bases, public and private schools and many other viable locations.
For more information on Kinderdance® please contact Richard Maltese at 1-800-554-2334 or visit their website at www.kinderdance.com.
President / CEO
81 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (7 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy Of Fort Mill To Hold Foster Care Day Event To Honor Local Foster Families On July 16 (4 views)
- Wine & Design Expands Myrtle Beach Footprint With A Brand New Studio Opening (4 views)
- Dickey’s Senior Vice President of Development Trinity Hall Offers Franchising Best Practices (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked by Forbes as a “Best Franchise to Buy” for third consecutive year (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (3 views)
- Wahlburgers Announces Five New Franchise Groups And Planned Openings (3 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (3 views)