- Sub Headline: US Franchise Organization Brings Movement Education To Young Children Worldwide
- Franchise URL: http://www.Kinderdance.com
- Listed: May 13, 2016 4:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Melbourne, FL – Kinderdance® International Inc, a leader in developmental dance, gymnastics and fitness programs for young children, continues to prove that movement programs standout as a highly popular children’s franchise. Kinderdance® International keeps growing announcing a Bronze level franchise to Brianna and William Black. Kinderdance of Upstate South Carolina will be serving the children in Greenville and Spartanburg Counties of South Carolina.
William graduated from Brigham Young University–Idaho where he obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management with an emphasis in finance. Brianna attends school through Brigham Young University-Idaho. She is majoring in Marriage and Family studies and plans to graduate within the next two years. Brianna enjoys working with children and has a passion for dance since early childhood, taking ballet and jazz classes.
Brianna and William both had dreams of owning a business that allowed flexibility with great growth potential. Kinderdance was the perfect fit. “We were excited to find a franchise that so closely fit our goals and interests, said Brianna. After doing my research on different children’s franchise organizations, my desire to be part of a leader in children’s developmental dance and movement led me to Kinderdance®. The solid corporate support, increasing demand for quality dance and movement programs really stood out to me”. With Williams’s business experience and Brianna’s passion for dance and working with children, the Black’s are ready to turn their passion into a rewarding career with Kinderdance.
“We are excited about Brianna and William joining our franchise family and look forward to seeing their business grow in the Upstate area of South Carolina.” says Kinderdance Vice President, Karen Maltese.
Kinderdance®, established in 1979 is a worldwide recognized dance, gymnastics and fitness program for children age’s two to twelve. Their 134 Franchisees currently teach over 12,000 children weekly at over 800 various locations in 30 states including DC and 11 countries.
Kinderdance® places emphasis on building self-confidence and self-esteem in children through learning to share, lead, interact and respond to others’ needs as well as their own. The programs incorporate the arts, movement, education, music, fitness and the fun of learning into a young child’s life while helping in the worldwide fight against childhood obesity.
The company offers their educational movement programs on site to child-care centers, recreational centers, churches, fitness centers, corporate child care, community centers, military bases, public and private schools and many other viable locations.
For more information on Kinderdance® please contact Richard Maltese at 1-800-554-2334 or visit their website at www.kinderdance.com.
President / CEO
406 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)