- Sub Headline: US Franchise Organization Brings Dance And Movement Education To Young Children Worldwide
- City: Melbourne
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.kinderdance.com
- Listed: February 26, 2016 2:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 26, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Melbourne, FL – Kinderdance® International Inc, a leader in developmental dance, gymnastics and fitness programs for young children, continues to prove that dance and movement programs receive high marks as a popular children’s franchise. Kinderdance® International keeps growing globally by awarding a Gold level franchise to Natali Ioannou. Natali will be teaching to children in the Cyprus Greece.
Natali has earned a BS in computer science currently employed in the banking industry. Natal has always been interested in the arts –especially theatre and dance. She has taken acting classes in the U.S. and Cyprus for over 20 years. She has also taken ballet and jazz classes at Motion Dance Studio in New York. Natali wanted to own a business that allowed her flexibility with great growth potential. Kinderdance was the perfect fit for her. Natali says after doing my research on different children’s franchise organizations, my desire to be part of a leader in children’s developmental dance and movement led me to Kinderdance®. The solid corporate support, increasing demand for quality dance and movement programs really stood out to me”. With a passion for dance and movement programs Natali will enjoy enriching the lives of children in Cyprus Greece! Natali is ready to turn her dream, of being a business owner into a rewarding career with Kinderdance.
“We are excited about Natali joining our franchise family and look forward to helping her business grow in the Cyprus Greece” says Kinderdance Vice President, Karen Maltese.
Kinderdance®, established in 1979 is a worldwide recognized dance, gymnastics and fitness program for children age’s two to twelve. Their 132 Franchisees currently teach over 12,000 children weekly at over 800 various locations in 28 states including DC and 11 countries.
Kinderdance® places emphasis on building self-confidence and self-esteem in children through learning to share, lead, interact and respond to others’ needs as well as their own. The programs incorporate the arts, movement, education, music, fitness and the fun of learning into a young child’s life while helping in the worldwide fight against childhood obesity.
The company offers their educational movement programs on site to child-care centers, recreational centers, churches, fitness centers, corporate child care, community centers, military bases, public and private schools and many other viable locations.
President / CEO
281 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)