- Sub Headline: US Franchise Organization Brings Movement Education To Young Children Worldwide
- City: Melbourne
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.kinderdance.com
- Listed: January 20, 2016 10:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 20, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Melbourne, FL – Kinderdance® International Inc, a leader in developmental dance, gymnastics and fitness programs for young children, continues to prove that movement programs standout as a highly popular children’s franchise. Kinderdance® International keeps growing with a strong finish to 2015 by awarding a Gold level franchise to Maria Cecilia Anzola Mejia. Maria will be teaching to children in the greater Mexico City Mexico area.
Maria has earned a BA in business along with a MBA in Education. Maria is fluent in both English and Spanish. She has extensive work experience in early childhood education, business, marketing and sales. Maria wanted to own a business that allowed her flexibility with great growth potential. Kinderdance was the perfect fit for her.” I was ready to make the move from a corporate setting to entrepreneurism and begin running my own business, said
Maria, Kinderdance franchisee of Mexico. After doing my research on different children’s franchise organizations, my desire to be part of a leader in children’s developmental dance and movement led me to Kinderdance®. The solid corporate support, increasing demand for quality dance and movement programs really stood out to me”. With a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for dance and movement programs Maria will enjoy enriching the lives of children in Mexico! Maria is ready to turn her passion into a rewarding career with Kinderdance.
“We are excited about Maria joining our franchise family and look forward to helping her business grow in the Mexico” says Kinderdance Vice President, Karen Maltese. Kinderdance®, established in 1979 is a worldwide recognized dance, gymnastics and fitness program for children age’s two to twelve. Their 130 Franchisees currently teach over 12,000 children weekly at over 800 various locations in 28 states including DC and 11 countries.
About Kinderdance® International
Kinderdance® places emphasis on building self-confidence and self-esteem in children through learning to share, lead, interact and respond to others’ needs as well as their own. The programs incorporate the arts, movement, education, music, fitness and the fun of learning into a young child’s life while helping in the worldwide fight against childhood obesity.
The company offers their educational movement programs on site to child-care centers, recreational centers, churches, fitness centers, corporate child care, community centers, military bases, public and private schools and many other viable locations.
For more information on Kinderdance® Please contact Richard Maltese at 1-800-554-2334 Or visit their website at www.kinderdance.com.
SOURCE Kinderdance® International
President / CEO
135 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts donates $830,000 to VFW for “Help A Hero” scholarships (2 views)