- Sub Headline: US Franchise Organization Brings Dance And Movement Education To Young Children Worldwide
- Listed: July 29, 2016 9:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 26, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Roanoke, VA – Kinderdance® International Inc, a leader in developmental dance, gymnastics and fitness programs for young children, continues to prove that dance and movement programs receive high marks as a popular children’s franchise in the hot STEM/STEAM children’s dance/movement education franchise market by awarding a Gold level franchise to Andrea Mosher. Andrea will be teaching Kinderdance programs to children in Hidalgo County in South Texas.
Andrea started dancing when she was two years old in McAllen Texas. Her love for dance continued throughout her high school years; competing in dance and becoming the Captain of her dance/drill team. Andrea attended Texas Woman’s University in Denton, Texas where she received her BS in Arts and Dance. She was employed at the Alamo Middle School as a dance teacher and was a director of award winning Alamo Middle Badgerettes Dance Team. Andrea’s passion for dance and desire to own a business with flexibility brought her to Kinderdance. Kinderdance was the perfect fit for her. Andrea says “she immediately fell in love with the Kinderdance programs and concept”. With a passion for dance and movement programs Andrea will enjoy enriching the lives of children in Hidalgo County in South Texas. Andrea is ready to turn her dream, of being a business owner into a rewarding career with Kinderdance.
“We are excited about Andrea joining our franchise family and look forward to seeing her business grow in the Hidalgo County in South Texas” says Kinderdance Vice President of Franchise Development, Karen Maltese.
Kinderdance®, established in 1979 is a worldwide recognized dance, gymnastics and fitness program for children age’s two to twelve. Their 137 Franchisees currently teach over 12,000 children weekly at over 800 various locations in 30 states including DC and 11 countries.
Kinderdance® places emphasis on building self-confidence and self-esteem in children through learning to share, lead, interact and respond to others’ needs as well as their own. The programs incorporate the arts, movement, education, music, fitness and the fun of learning into a young child’s life while helping in the worldwide fight against childhood obesity.
The company offers their educational movement programs on site to child-care centers, recreational centers, churches, fitness centers, corporate child care, community centers, military bases, public and private schools and many other viable locations.
President / CEO
463 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Columbia Daily Tribune: Private Security Industry Grows in Columbia as Population Rises (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)