- Sub Headline: US Franchise Organization Brings Movement Education To Young Children In Across The USA
- City: Melbourne
- State: Florida
- Listed: November 23, 2015 4:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 23, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Kinderdance International Inc. based in Melbourne, FL. announces today that its franchisees have seen steady growth in sales for the 2014-2015 year.
“While increased sales trend positively affect higher revenues for our franchisees I would like to point out that it means that more children have benefited from our dance, movement and nutrition programs in the nations fight against childhood obesity,” “For young children, movement, music and dance are natural tools for fitness, learning and communicating while expressing their feelings,” says Kinderdance® President, CEO Richard Maltese.
Kinderdance® believes the growth in business is a result of recent focus on childhood obesity in young children. “The physical and emotional health of an entire generation and the economic health and security of our nation is at stake,” says First Lady Michelle Obama at the Let’s Move! Launch on February 9, 2010.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, over the past three decades, childhood obesity rates in America have tripled, and today, nearly one in three children in America are overweight or obese. Today, children experience a very different lifestyle. Walks to and from school have been replaced by car and bus rides. Gym class and after-school sports have been cut; afternoons are now spent with TV, video games, and the internet. Parents are busier than ever. Kinderdance® programs fit perfectly into a child’s school day.
Kinderdance’s® offers five high quality and affordable movement programs in childcare centers, fitness centers, schools, and other viable locations in their community. “We go to where the children are, and the parents enjoy this convenience,” says Kinderdance® President, CEO Richard Maltese. “That is why we continue to grow our programs. We attract parents and Kinderdance’s® keeps kids active”.
Kinderdance® is a nationally recognized dance, gymnastics and fitness program for children age’s two to twelve. Their 132 Franchisees currently teach over 12,000 children weekly at over 800 various locations in 30 states including DC and 10 countries.
Kinderdance® places emphasis on building self-confidence and self-esteem in children through learning to share, lead, interact and respond to others’ needs as well as their own. The programs incorporate the arts, movement, education, music, fitness and the fun of learning into a young child’s life and helping in the worldwide fight against childhood obesity.
For more information on Kinderdance® Please contact Richard Maltese at 800-554-2334 or visit their website at www.kinderdance.com.
SOURCE Kinderdance® International
President / CEO
172 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)