- Franchise URL: http://www.Kindermusik.com
- Listed: April 29, 2016 7:05 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MANILA, Philippines, April 28, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – Kindermusik® International, the world’s leader in music and movement education, today announced the signing of a master franchise agreement in the Philippines.
“We’re incredibly excited to expand the presence of Kindermusik in the Philippines,” said Scott Kinsey, President and Chief Executive Officer of Kindermusik International. “The brand’s rich history and industry leadership provide a solid foundation for Kindermusik’s continued growth.”
Managing Kindermusik’s expansion in the Philippines is 15 year veteran, Jeannie Castillo, Director and Owner of Kindermusik Philippines. Castillo’s award-winning Kindermusik studio operation has served thousands of families in the country, making it the largest single Kindermusik program for children newborn to age seven in the world.
“I am tremendously grateful to the Filipino families for their love and support over the years,” Castillo said. “I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing, first-hand, the powerful effect music has on the development of young children. Our Kindermusik students grow up to be extremely bright, confident, creative, and well-spoken as a result. I’m thrilled for the opportunity to broaden the reach of Kindermusik in our country and to continue touching the lives of even more children through music.”
With plans for growth, Kindermusik is looking for qualified franchisees and business partners with in-depth knowledge in early childhood, business, or education interested in bringing Kindermusik to select countries throughout the world. To inquire regarding business opportunities, please email email@example.com.
About Kindermusik® International
Kindermusik International Inc. is the world’s leading provider of music and movement programs for young children, enjoyed by millions of families in 73 countries since 1978. Kindermusik provides educators, children and families resources to help build a strong foundation for a lifetime love of learning. Kindermusik offers a full spectrum of developmentally appropriate classes for children ages newborn to seven, featuring engaging music and movement activities that promote school readiness and stimulate development in every area of the young brain. For additional information, visit Kindermusik International at www.kindermusik.com.
SOURCE Kindermusik International
239 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)