- Sub Headline: Market Leaders Team Up to Deliver Best-in-Class Storage Solutions for Homeowners Nationwide
- City: Aberdeen
- State: South Dakota
- Franchise URL: http://www.kitchentuneup.com
- Listed: March 10, 2016 2:56 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 10, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ABERDEEN, S.D. – Kitchen Tune-Up, the nation’s premier kitchen remodeling franchise, announced today a partnership with WoodTrac, a division of Sauder Woodworking Co. and a leading manufacturer of closet systems and wood drop ceilings. Through this new partnership, Kitchen Tune-Up customers will now have access to easy closet cabinetry storage products, in addition to the kitchen remodeling services that Kitchen Tune-Up already provides.
“WoodTrac is a long-standing, trusted name in the woodworking industry that we are proud to be partnering with,” said Heidi Morrissey, vice president of marketing and sales for Kitchen Tune-Up. “Together, we have the opportunity to provide homeowners nationwide with versatile, affordable closet cabinetry storage solutions for virtually any room of the home.”
Understanding homeowners’ needs for organization, WoodTrac closet cabinetry systems offer a unique storage solution that adds functionality to small spaces in a short amount of time. With WoodTrac, homeowners can have the finishes, contour moldings, profiles and framed panels of a more expensive custom closet at a fraction of the cost.
“This partnership reiterates both WoodTrac’s and Kitchen Tune-Up’s belief that bringing upgrades to a home can be done in a quick, simple and affordable manner with beautiful results,” said Jonathan Zublena, director of sales and marketing for WoodTrac. “We look forward to helping Kitchen Tune-Up customers solve their storage needs with our customizable closet cabinetry.”
Ranked number one in its category in Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2016 Franchise 500® list, Kitchen Tune-Up is widely recognized as the frontrunner among kitchen and bath remodeling companies. Kitchen Tune-Up is known for its signature one-day wood restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, new cabinets, granite sealing and storage solutions.
To learn more about Kitchen Tune-Up, visit www.kitchentuneup.com.
To learn more about WoodTrac, visit www.woodtrac.com.
About Kitchen Tune-Up
Founded in 1988 by Dave Haglund, Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in affordable kitchen updates. It is known for its signature one day wood restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, new cabinets, granite sealing and storage solutions. It offers personalized service and incredible results that are structured around eight customer service Trustpoints to ensure a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Kitchen Tune-Up is ranked as the top franchise in the Building & Remodeling category in Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500® list.
For more information about Kitchen Tune-Up, please visit www.kitchentuneup.com. To inquire about franchise opportunities, visit www.ktufranchise.com.
Headquartered in Archbold, Ohio, WoodTrac is a division of Sauder Woodkworking Co., the company that made good furniture affordable with its invention of Ready-to-Assemble furniture in 1953. Today, WoodTrac is following in the parent company’s footsteps with simple affordable solutions to applications as diverse as ceilings, closets and mirror frame moldings. WoodTrac combines its heritage of innovation with the strength of its state-of-the-art manufacturing operation and a large distribution network to provide products and services to its customers in the residential and commercial market.
SOURCE Kitchen Tune-Up
All Points Public Relations
213 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)