NEW YORK, Jan. 19, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Kitchen Tune-Up, the country’s leading kitchen remodeling franchise, and Even Financial, a technology platform that matches consumers with lenders, today jointly announced a strategic partnership to help Kitchen Tune-Up customers get quick and easy access to financing options.
Kitchen Tune-Up customers can now access Even’s product through the financing page of Kitchen Tune-Up’s website to compare options from multiple loan providers and secure the best financing option for their project.
“We are very excited to partner with a leader in the remodeling industry and to provide Kitchen Tune-Up franchisees with a comprehensive financing product,” said Ian Rosen, CEO of Even Financial. “Our technology will allow these franchisees to service customers across the entire credit spectrum and to offer compelling, competitive financing options.”
“Our partnership with Even Financial provides an easy to use tool for homeowners and will be a great asset to our franchisees across the country. Users can click to apply directly from our website and quickly receive multiple options to finance their kitchen project,” said Heidi Morrissey, Vice President of Marketing & Sales for Kitchen Tune-Up.
Even’s product will be available to customers of all 170+ Kitchen Tune-Up franchise locations. Visit kitchentuneup.com/financing to learn more.
About Kitchen Tune-Up
Founded in 1988 by Dave Haglund, Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in affordable kitchen updates. It is known for its signature one day wood restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, new cabinets, granite sealing and storage solutions. It offers personalized service and incredible results that are structured around eight customer service Trustpoints to ensure a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Kitchen Tune-Up is ranked as the top franchise in the Kitchen & Bath Remodeling category in Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500® list.
For more information about Kitchen Tune-Up, please visit www.kitchentuneup.com. To inquire about franchise opportunities, visit www.ktufranchise.com.
About Even Financial
Even Financial combines consumer lending, technology, and financial education expertise to bring alternative finance to channel partners, publishers, and leadgen companies – allowing them to offer financing and loan options across the credit spectrum and to educate their consumers about personal finance. Even Financial is based in NY and is backed by investors including Canaan Partners and Lerer Hippeau Ventures. More information about Even Financial is available at www.evenfinancial.com.
SOURCE Even Financial
306 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)