NEW YORK, Jan. 19, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Kitchen Tune-Up, the country’s leading kitchen remodeling franchise, and Even Financial, a technology platform that matches consumers with lenders, today jointly announced a strategic partnership to help Kitchen Tune-Up customers get quick and easy access to financing options.
Kitchen Tune-Up customers can now access Even’s product through the financing page of Kitchen Tune-Up’s website to compare options from multiple loan providers and secure the best financing option for their project.
“We are very excited to partner with a leader in the remodeling industry and to provide Kitchen Tune-Up franchisees with a comprehensive financing product,” said Ian Rosen, CEO of Even Financial. “Our technology will allow these franchisees to service customers across the entire credit spectrum and to offer compelling, competitive financing options.”
“Our partnership with Even Financial provides an easy to use tool for homeowners and will be a great asset to our franchisees across the country. Users can click to apply directly from our website and quickly receive multiple options to finance their kitchen project,” said Heidi Morrissey, Vice President of Marketing & Sales for Kitchen Tune-Up.
Even’s product will be available to customers of all 170+ Kitchen Tune-Up franchise locations. Visit kitchentuneup.com/financing to learn more.
About Kitchen Tune-Up
Founded in 1988 by Dave Haglund, Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in affordable kitchen updates. It is known for its signature one day wood restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, new cabinets, granite sealing and storage solutions. It offers personalized service and incredible results that are structured around eight customer service Trustpoints to ensure a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Kitchen Tune-Up is ranked as the top franchise in the Kitchen & Bath Remodeling category in Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500® list.
For more information about Kitchen Tune-Up, please visit www.kitchentuneup.com. To inquire about franchise opportunities, visit www.ktufranchise.com.
About Even Financial
Even Financial combines consumer lending, technology, and financial education expertise to bring alternative finance to channel partners, publishers, and leadgen companies – allowing them to offer financing and loan options across the credit spectrum and to educate their consumers about personal finance. Even Financial is based in NY and is backed by investors including Canaan Partners and Lerer Hippeau Ventures. More information about Even Financial is available at www.evenfinancial.com.
SOURCE Even Financial
257 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (5 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)