- Sub Headline: Kitchen Remodeling Concept on Distinguished List of Top Franchise Companies
- City: Aberdeen
- State: South Dakota
- Franchise URL: http://www.kitchentuneup.com
- Listed: January 8, 2016 2:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ABERDEEN, S.D. – For the 23rd year, Kitchen Tune-Up hits the top of the charts in the franchising industry.
Entrepreneur magazine named the premiere kitchen remodeling company to its Franchise 500® list, widely considered the “best and most comprehensive franchise ranking” in the industry. Kitchen Tune-Up’s impressive leading position in the Building and Remodeling category puts the brand in an elite group of franchise concepts and comes on the heels of a tremendous year of growth in 2015.
This noteworthy ranking validates the progress Kitchen Tune-Up has made in the past year, which now has more than 170 franchise locations across the United States. Through a strategic franchise growth plan, the company plans to add 80 to 100 locations within the next 24 months, building on the momentum the company has established. Growth plans call for expansion in target markets including Atlanta, Dallas and Wisconsin.
“We are honored to be recognized again as the top franchise in our category for Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500® listing,” said Heidi Morrissey, vice president of marketing and sales for Kitchen Tune-Up. “This award is a testament to the hard work our franchise owners put into making our concept and remodeling services the best they can be. We’re taking this opportunity to surge forward on every level to continue to provide our award-winning services across North America.”
To be eligible for the Franchise 500®, a franchisor must have a minimum of 10 units, with at least one in the United States. All companies, regardless of size, are judged by the same objective criteria including financial strength and stability, growth rate, size of the system, number of years a company has been in business, length of time it has been franchising, startup costs, litigation, percentage of terminations and whether the company provides financing.
“We especially credit our franchise owners as a large reason why we are consistently successful,” added Morrissey. “Their commitment to our business model is second-to-none and they are like family to us. We are looking forward to adding even more franchisees to our team in the coming years, and being able to bring our unique services to more homeowners.”
Morrissey’s father Dave Haglund founded Kitchen Tune-Up and its franchise concept in 1988, and the brand has continued to be an industry innovator since then. Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in affordable kitchen updates for residential and commercial enterprises, which is a major factor in the brand’s success. With franchisees across the United States, the standout remodeling concept is committed to personalized service and incredible results.
Kitchen Tune-Up is known for its signature one-day wood restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, new cabinets, granite sealing and storage solutions. All services are structured around eight customer service Trustpoints to ensure a hassle-free experience from start to finish.
For more information about Kitchen Tune-Up, visit www.kitchentuneup.com.
About Kitchen Tune-Up
Founded in 1988 by Dave Haglund, Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in affordable kitchen updates. It is known for its signature one-day wood restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, new cabinets, granite sealing and storage solutions. It offers personalized service and incredible results that are structured around eight customer service Trustpoints to ensure a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Kitchen Tune-Up is ranked as the top franchise in the Building & Remodeling category in Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500® list.
For more information about Kitchen Tune-Up, please visit www.kitchentuneup.com. To inquire about franchise opportunities, visit www.ktufranchise.com.
SOURCE Kitchen Tune-Up
All Points Public Relations
224 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (27 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (13 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (13 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (10 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (8 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (13 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (6 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- From Soccer Dads to Business Partners: Window Genie of Thornton is Open (4 views)
- Lapels Dry Cleaning: The Future of Dry Cleaning Comes to Canton (4 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Orangetheory: Top Fitness Company Goes All Out For Weddings This Summer (4 views)