- Sub Headline: Kitchen Remodeling Concept on Distinguished List of Top Franchise Companies
- City: Aberdeen
- State: South Dakota
- Franchise URL: http://www.kitchentuneup.com
- Listed: January 8, 2016 2:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 08, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ABERDEEN, S.D. – For the 23rd year, Kitchen Tune-Up hits the top of the charts in the franchising industry.
Entrepreneur magazine named the premiere kitchen remodeling company to its Franchise 500® list, widely considered the “best and most comprehensive franchise ranking” in the industry. Kitchen Tune-Up’s impressive leading position in the Building and Remodeling category puts the brand in an elite group of franchise concepts and comes on the heels of a tremendous year of growth in 2015.
This noteworthy ranking validates the progress Kitchen Tune-Up has made in the past year, which now has more than 170 franchise locations across the United States. Through a strategic franchise growth plan, the company plans to add 80 to 100 locations within the next 24 months, building on the momentum the company has established. Growth plans call for expansion in target markets including Atlanta, Dallas and Wisconsin.
“We are honored to be recognized again as the top franchise in our category for Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500® listing,” said Heidi Morrissey, vice president of marketing and sales for Kitchen Tune-Up. “This award is a testament to the hard work our franchise owners put into making our concept and remodeling services the best they can be. We’re taking this opportunity to surge forward on every level to continue to provide our award-winning services across North America.”
To be eligible for the Franchise 500®, a franchisor must have a minimum of 10 units, with at least one in the United States. All companies, regardless of size, are judged by the same objective criteria including financial strength and stability, growth rate, size of the system, number of years a company has been in business, length of time it has been franchising, startup costs, litigation, percentage of terminations and whether the company provides financing.
“We especially credit our franchise owners as a large reason why we are consistently successful,” added Morrissey. “Their commitment to our business model is second-to-none and they are like family to us. We are looking forward to adding even more franchisees to our team in the coming years, and being able to bring our unique services to more homeowners.”
Morrissey’s father Dave Haglund founded Kitchen Tune-Up and its franchise concept in 1988, and the brand has continued to be an industry innovator since then. Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in affordable kitchen updates for residential and commercial enterprises, which is a major factor in the brand’s success. With franchisees across the United States, the standout remodeling concept is committed to personalized service and incredible results.
Kitchen Tune-Up is known for its signature one-day wood restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, new cabinets, granite sealing and storage solutions. All services are structured around eight customer service Trustpoints to ensure a hassle-free experience from start to finish.
For more information about Kitchen Tune-Up, visit www.kitchentuneup.com.
About Kitchen Tune-Up
Founded in 1988 by Dave Haglund, Kitchen Tune-Up specializes in affordable kitchen updates. It is known for its signature one-day wood restoration Tune-Up, cabinet refacing, cabinet redooring, new cabinets, granite sealing and storage solutions. It offers personalized service and incredible results that are structured around eight customer service Trustpoints to ensure a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Kitchen Tune-Up is ranked as the top franchise in the Building & Remodeling category in Entrepreneur’s 2016 Franchise 500® list.
For more information about Kitchen Tune-Up, please visit www.kitchentuneup.com. To inquire about franchise opportunities, visit www.ktufranchise.com.
SOURCE Kitchen Tune-Up
All Points Public Relations
280 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)