- Sub Headline: Celebration Includes Free Chunky Cinnamon French Toast on July 22 & 23
- Franchise URL: Link removed at 420 total views on 10/28/2016.
- Listed: July 11, 2016 10:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 11, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) – Phoenicians looking for a wholesome breakfast option, a delicious lunch or the perfect catering menu for the next office meeting will now be able to turn to Kneaders Bakery & Café. The company has announced the grand opening of its first Phoenix location, set for July 22, 2016, located near the intersection of 44th Street and Indian School Road.
To mark the official grand opening of this location, the media and community are invited to attend a ribbon cutting ceremony with the Phoenix Chamber of Commerce on Thursday, July 21 at 4:30 p.m.
On Friday, July 22 and Saturday, July 23, the first 100 guests through the door will be treated to Kneaders famous Chunky Cinnamon French toast. A fan favorite, this delectable dish is made fresh daily using Kneaders Chunky Cinnamon bread, and served with fresh strawberries, whipped cream and caramel syrup.
“We are so excited to bring Kneaders to Arcadia and join this thriving community in the heart of Phoenix,” said James Worthington CEO of Kneaders. “Kneaders is a family-founded and community-focused company and we look forward to serving the outstanding families, businesses and community organizations that make this neighborhood so vibrant.”
Known for creating scratch-made artisanal European hearth breads, fresh, made-to-order sandwiches, and a warm and inviting atmosphere, Kneaders Bakery easily distinguishes itself from other cafés. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Kneaders uses only the highest-quality ingredients to make a wide variety of menu items. Each location slow-roasts up to 200 pounds of turkey breasts daily, which is hand pulled and served fresh on Kneaders sandwiches and salads. Bakers create 13 varieties of bread daily, often beginning as early as 2:00 a.m., along with more than 42 scratch-made pastries, cakes, cookies and desserts.
This new location will bring about 50 new jobs to the Arcadia community. Additionally, it will donate all unsold bread at the end of each day to a local organization another way Kneaders strives to support the community and minimize food waste.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served at this store Monday through Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Kneaders also offers catering, online ordering capabilities and drive thru service.
Located at 4126 E. Indian School Road, the Phoenix store marks the 13th location in the Valley, the 16th in Arizona and the 50th in the Western United States. This store is operated by Four Foods Group, a franchise development company that operates 14 Kneaders locations in Arizona.
About Kneaders Bakery & Café
Founded by Gary and Colleen Worthington in 1997, Kneaders Bakery & Café is headquartered in Orem, Utah. The award-winning fast-casual restaurant uses only the highest-quality ingredients to create fresh European hearth breads, delicious sandwiches, mouthwatering pastries, hearty soups and refreshing salads, all made in-house each day. All restaurants have a retail section and also offer a variety of custom-made and themed gift baskets in addition to providing catering services. Kneaders Bakery & Café currently operates corporate-owned and franchised locations in six western states. For more information, visit kneaders.com.
About Four Foods Group
Four Foods Group (“FFG”) is a restaurant development, investment, operations and management company with 40 restaurant locations and an additional 5 in development. FFG has ranked among Inc. magazine’s 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America for five consecutive years, and as a Utah Fast 50, MWCN Top 100 and BusinessQ fastest growing company for the past 5 years. The company currently employs over 1,800 employees in a four state territory and plans on surpassing 2,000 employees by the end of 2016. Their restaurants rank among the Technomic Top 150 Fast Casual Restaurants. Four Foods Group currently has a development agreement in place with a regional brand, Kneaders Bakery & Café (“Kneaders”), which provides the company with exclusive development and territory rights in 15 states.
SOURCE Kneaders Bakery & Café
1033 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)