- Franchise URL: http://www.KolacheFactory.com
- Listed: April 18, 2016 9:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Houston, TX (April 13, 2016) – Kolache Factory announces the opening of its 54th national location, with a return to the Lakewood, Colorado market. A newly remodeled bakery-café with 2,400 square feet of space will open at 9998 West Colfax Avenue on Wednesday, April 13th. The newest location will continue to meet customers’ needs for fresh products and quick service, with call-ahead and online ordering, as well as gourmet Katz Coffee. Customers will also find big-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.
Kolache Factory congratulates new franchisees Raza and Steven Boles, who are bringing Kolache Factory kolaches back to their hometown after a short absence from the market. The Boles were already Kolache Factory fans who had become acquainted with the brand and its products when the company had a bakery-café in Lakewood a few years ago. Raza and Steven recognized the opportunity to bring the beloved brand back to their community. They found that they and their friends and family were missing the freshness, convenience and quality of Kolache Factory’s kolaches. Steven Boles said, “My wife and I loved the product and knew it was popular here, so we jumped at the chance to bring it back! We believe that once you taste a Kolache Factory kolache, you’ll be hooked! We can’t wait to share the experience with our friends and neighbors, and, our business allows us to support our community with healthy food, healthy careers and healthy families. We take great pride in that.”
The Boles both have restaurant and hospitality backgrounds – Raza spent 15 years in the hospitality industry, and Steven owned a coffee shop and restaurant in Billings, Montana. Both saw the franchise as an opportunity to put their entrepreneurial spirits to work, while allowing them to work together as a couple. Mr. Boles added, “Raza and I are excited about the employees we have hired to help us operate our new business. We consider them “family” and that we are building this business together.”
The new location on West Colfax Avenue will be the only Kolache Factory in Colorado for the time being, but the Boles plan to open more locations in the Denver area soon.
Kolache Factory President, John Banks states, “We attribute our continuing growth to our unwavering commitment to providing the highest quality and freshest product at an affordable price. We’re looking forward to opening even more locations across the country in the coming years!”
Kolache Factory features homemade pastries filled with the finest ingredients such as meats, cheeses and fruits. All are baked fresh daily in the bakery-café. The kolaches served at Kolache Factory are a modern variation of the pastry roll that originated in Europe centuries ago. In today’s fast-paced society, kolaches are the ideal choice for a nutritious meal on the go. In addition to serving various types of kolaches, customers can also enjoy a variety of traditional pastries such as cinnamon rolls, croissants, strudel niks and other treats. And, Kolache Factory also offers freshly baked or frozen dinner rolls that are ideal for family gatherings and parties.
Kolaches are perfect to eat anytime throughout the day, from breakfast to lunch to an afternoon snack. Stores are open Monday through Saturday, from 6:00am – 2:00pm, and Sundays from 7:00am – 2:00pm. And because kolaches are self-contained and truly neat to eat, they can be consumed anywhere – from the car to the office to the baseball field. The innovative, on-the-go kolache concept meets the needs and expectations of today’s fast-paced lifestyle – all in one nutritious, well-rounded meal.
Kolache Factory was founded in Houston in 1982, is privately owned and operated, and ships its products nationwide. Other franchise stores will soon be opening in various cities around the country. For franchising opportunities visit www.kf-franchising.com. For additional information, visit www.kolachefactory.com.
About Kolache Factory
Kolache Factory has been recognized across the country as one of the Top 5 Drive-thru’s in America by the Food Network, one of the fastest growing companies in Houston, and was recently named one of the top 50 food service bakeries in the United States by Modern Baking magazine. In addition, Franchise Times magazine listed Kolache Factory as one of the top 20 bakery-cafés to watch. We have also developed innovative partnerships with Major League sports franchises.
Kolache Factory is privately owned and operated, and headquartered in Houston, Texas. There are currently 21 company-owned and 21 franchise stores primarily located in the Houston, TX area, with additional stores located in Beaumont, TX; Austin, TX; Plano, TX; McAllen, TX; Indianapolis, IN; St. Louis, MO; Overland Park, KS.Other stores will be opening soon in various cities around the country.
SOURCE Kolache Factory
171 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)