- City: Gulfport
- State: Mississippi
- Listed: December 4, 2015 2:07 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DECEMBER 4, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Gulfport – Bringing tropical tunes and cups of fluffy snow everywhere it stops, Kona Ice has arrived in Gulfport to introduce the community to its distinctive blend of entertainment and delicious frozen treats. The Kona Ice experience is unlike any other in the area.
“The communities’ first taste of our cool treats and colorful truck will keep them coming back for more,” said Wilfred Franklin, local resident and Air Force veteran who is shifting good times into overdrive in Gulfport with the launch of his new Kona Ice truck. “It will only be a matter of time before our Kona truck captures the hearts, minds and taste buds of the neighborhoods we serve.”
Kona Ice’s escape from the ordinary begins as the sounds of tropical calypso music fills the air at each event and group gathering. The fun continues as all in attendance get their overflowing cups of freshly shaved ice and then help themselves to any of the ten tastes on the truck’s Flavorwave™ (an interactive dispensing system in which individuals select from one or more of the flavors to pour over their fluffy snow) or the additional 20-plus flavors and 500 different combinations available.
“It’s an opportunity to enjoy a unique, tropical treat,” added Franklin. “For a couple dollars you can experience the excitement of the truck, flavor your own Kona Ice, donate to an organization you care about, and kick back for a few minutes enjoying the sounds of the tropics. It’s an escape that everyone can enjoy.”
Kona Ice of Gulfport has a philanthropic commitment to the communities it serves. Franklin continues Kona Ice’s tradition of donating thousands of dollars each year to local school groups, teams and community organizations. As they book events with these groups, they pledge to give back a percentage of the proceeds from each stop. Nationwide, Kona Ice has donated more than $28 million dollars to community-based organizations since the launch in June 2007.
“Wilfred shares our commitment to giving back,” said Tony Lamb, founder and president of Florence-based Kona Ice. “Wilfred wants to have a positive influence on the people in his community, whether it’s new text books, sports uniforms or, simply, a smile. We are proud to have him on-board. Together, we are excited to make a difference in the lives of those around us.”
Beyond fundraisers, popular spots for Kona Ice stops in Gulfport include fairs, festivals, corporate events, neighborhood socials, church events and birthday parties. Franklin’s truck also maintains regular weekday and weekend routes.
To learn more about Kona Ice of Gulfport and to book your next event, contact Wilfred Franklin by email at email@example.com or by phone at (228) 424-5395.
201 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)