- Sub Headline: Birthday treat for guests on July 13
- Franchise URL: http://www.KrispyKreme.com
- Listed: July 8, 2016 11:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Winston-Salem, NC (FranchisePOD.com) July 7, 2016 – Krispy Kreme Doughnuts will celebrate its 79th birthday in a seriously sweet way. On July 13, Krispy Kreme customers who buy any dozen doughnuts at regular price can then also buy a second dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts for 79 cents at participating shops in the U.S. and Canada.
“Krispy Kreme is a classic American brand with generations of fans,” said Jackie Woodward, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts’ Chief Marketing Officer. “We are not only celebrating our 79 years of spreading joy, but also the many guests who continue to share our classic treats with family and friends.”
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts was founded in Winston-Salem, N.C. on July 13, 1937, and it has become known through the years for high-quality sweet treats and premium coffee, both across the U.S. and internationally.
Help Krispy Kreme Doughnuts celebrate the big day by sharing your favorite birthday moments using #KrispyKreme.
About Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts can be found in approximately 12,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. The Company has more than 1,000 retail shops in 27 countries. Connect with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at www.KrispyKreme.com, or on one its many social media channels, including www.Facebook.com/KrispyKreme, and www.Twitter.com/KrispyKreme.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Corporate Communications Coordinator
799 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)