- Sub Headline: Birthday treat for guests on July 13
- Franchise URL: http://www.KrispyKreme.com
- Listed: July 8, 2016 11:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Winston-Salem, NC (FranchisePOD.com) July 7, 2016 – Krispy Kreme Doughnuts will celebrate its 79th birthday in a seriously sweet way. On July 13, Krispy Kreme customers who buy any dozen doughnuts at regular price can then also buy a second dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts for 79 cents at participating shops in the U.S. and Canada.
“Krispy Kreme is a classic American brand with generations of fans,” said Jackie Woodward, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts’ Chief Marketing Officer. “We are not only celebrating our 79 years of spreading joy, but also the many guests who continue to share our classic treats with family and friends.”
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts was founded in Winston-Salem, N.C. on July 13, 1937, and it has become known through the years for high-quality sweet treats and premium coffee, both across the U.S. and internationally.
Help Krispy Kreme Doughnuts celebrate the big day by sharing your favorite birthday moments using #KrispyKreme.
About Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts can be found in approximately 12,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. The Company has more than 1,000 retail shops in 27 countries. Connect with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at www.KrispyKreme.com, or on one its many social media channels, including www.Facebook.com/KrispyKreme, and www.Twitter.com/KrispyKreme.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Corporate Communications Coordinator
741 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)