- Sub Headline: Three new doughnuts, beverage available now through August 28.
- Franchise URL: http://www.KrispyKreme.com
- Listed: July 15, 2016 7:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (FranchisePOD.com) July 15, 2016 – Be a world traveler with just one bite! Krispy Kreme Doughnuts today announced new menu items, including the Crème Brûleé doughnut, the Tiramisu doughnut, the Churro doughnut and the Frozen Dulce de Leche drink. These internationally-inspired treats are available now through Aug. 28 at participating shops in the U.S. and Canada.
“With a presence in 27 countries around the world, Krispy Kreme is truly a global brand, and we take inspiration from the flavors found in those countries,” said Jackie Woodward, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts’ Chief Marketing Officer. “We’ve put a creative twist on those classic flavors found abroad and are excited to bring those delicacies to our fans in the U.S.”
The new Crème Brûleé doughnut is filled with vanilla bean custard, dipped in dark caramel icing and topped with Crème Brûleé flakes.
The new Tiramisu doughnut is a classic Krispy Kreme shell filled with Tiramisu Kreme™ and dipped in dark chocolate Tiramisu icing. The doughnut is then topped off with dark chocolate drizzle, sprinkled with chocolate cake crumbs and topped off with a chocolate coffee bean.
The Churro doughnut is a sweet twist on a classic favorite. A cake doughnut is rolled in a delicious cinnamon and sugar blend.
The Frozen Dulce de Leche features creamy vanilla and Ghirardelli caramel blended with ice and is sure to cool you down on a hot day.
You can take a trip around the world without ever leaving your local Krispy Kreme shop. Share your favorite international treat using #KrispyKreme.
About Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937.Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts can be found in approximately 12,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. The Company has more than 1,000 retail shops in 27 countries. Connect with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at www.KrispyKreme.com, or on one its many social media channels, including www.Facebook.com/KrispyKreme, and www.Twitter.com/KrispyKreme.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Corporate Communications Coordinator
452 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (3 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)