- Sub Headline: Green doughnuts available on March 17
- City: Winston-Salem
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.KrispyKreme.com
- Listed: March 14, 2016 10:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – March 14, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – The tastiest treats come in green this St. Patrick’s Day! Krispy Kreme Doughnuts today announced a line of St. Patrick’s Day doughnuts, including the Shamrock doughnut, are available at participating U.S. shops now through March 17.
Some locations have found a pot of gold, with specially formulated green dough that will be used to create green sweet treats only on March 17. Find out if your shop is one of the lucky ones at www.KrispyKreme.com/LuckyOnes. Customers at these shops will find their classic favorites, including the Chocolate Iced, Chocolate Iced Kreme Filled and the Fun Face doughnuts, will have a special green tint for the St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
“Our customers have really found the pot of gold this St. Patrick’s Day with our green doughnuts,” said Tony Thompson, President and CEO of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. “Our classics, such as our signature Original Glazed® doughnut, will be the perfect shade of green for a day meant to celebrate with family and friends.”
Share the green with your fellow leprechauns using #RingInTheGreen and #KrispyKreme. Head over to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts’ social media pages for all the ways you can go green this St. Patrick’s Day.
About Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts can be found in approximately 12,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. The Companyhas more than 1,000 retail shops in 25 countries. Connect with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at www.KrispyKreme.com, or on one its many social media channels, includingwww.Facebook.com/KrispyKreme, and www.Twitter.com/KrispyKreme.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Corporate Communications Coordinator
222 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)