- Sub Headline: Green doughnuts available on March 17
- City: Winston-Salem
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.KrispyKreme.com
- Listed: March 14, 2016 10:27 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – March 14, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – The tastiest treats come in green this St. Patrick’s Day! Krispy Kreme Doughnuts today announced a line of St. Patrick’s Day doughnuts, including the Shamrock doughnut, are available at participating U.S. shops now through March 17.
Some locations have found a pot of gold, with specially formulated green dough that will be used to create green sweet treats only on March 17. Find out if your shop is one of the lucky ones at www.KrispyKreme.com/LuckyOnes. Customers at these shops will find their classic favorites, including the Chocolate Iced, Chocolate Iced Kreme Filled and the Fun Face doughnuts, will have a special green tint for the St. Patrick’s Day celebration.
“Our customers have really found the pot of gold this St. Patrick’s Day with our green doughnuts,” said Tony Thompson, President and CEO of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. “Our classics, such as our signature Original Glazed® doughnut, will be the perfect shade of green for a day meant to celebrate with family and friends.”
Share the green with your fellow leprechauns using #RingInTheGreen and #KrispyKreme. Head over to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts’ social media pages for all the ways you can go green this St. Patrick’s Day.
About Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts can be found in approximately 12,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. The Companyhas more than 1,000 retail shops in 25 countries. Connect with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at www.KrispyKreme.com, or on one its many social media channels, includingwww.Facebook.com/KrispyKreme, and www.Twitter.com/KrispyKreme.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Corporate Communications Coordinator
252 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)