- Sub Headline: 8th Annual Fundraiser Sends Children To Summer Camp
- Franchise URL: http://www.KrispyKreme.com
- Listed: March 31, 2016 9:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – March 31, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Start your engines! Krispy Kreme Doughnuts today announced it will kick off the 8th annual Drive for 45 Campaign on Tuesday, April 5. Customers can donate at any participating U.S. shop through May 19.
The annual campaign raises funds for Victory Junction, a non-profit organization that provides life-changing summer camp experiences to children with chronic medical conditions in a fun, medically-sound setting. The camp, located in Randleman, N.C., is spread across 84 acres and serves children ages six through 16.
“Our company believes in spreading joy,” said Tony Thompson, President and CEO of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. “Each year, we are honored to partner with the Petty family and Victory Junction to spread joy by helping kids attend camp each summer. We’re thankful for this organization, as it provides a safe environment for these children to have a classic summer camp experience.”
Kyle Petty, a Victory Junction founder and Chairman of the Board, says Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is a natural partner in creating a rewarding experience for all children.
“We share a lot of the same values,” said Petty. “With Victory Junction, you think about what we do for children and their families to put a smile on their face and make life better. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts has the same fundamental outlook to do the same thing for these families.”
One hundred percent of customer donations will go to Victory Junction. The number 45 is in honor of the Kyle Petty’s son, Adam, who tragically lost his life in a racing accident in 2000.
About Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc., is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts can be found in approximately 12,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. The Company has more than 1,000 retail shops in 25 countries. Connect with Krispy Kreme Doughnuts at www.KrispyKreme.com, or on one its many social media channels, including www.Facebook.com/KrispyKreme, and www.Twitter.com/KrispyKreme.
About Victory Junction Camp
Victory Junction is a North Carolina charitable organization. The mission of Victory Junction located in Randleman, N.C., is to enrich the lives of children with chronic medical conditions or serious illnesses by providing life-changing camping experiences that are exciting, fun and empowering, in a safe and medically-sound environment. The program offers a week of exhilarating, challenging and nurturing fun under comprehensive, but unobtrusive, 24-hour medical supervision. Activities include arts and crafts, woodshop, an adventure course, archery, swimming, boating, fishing, horseback riding, music and theater, and a special NASCAR-themed program area complete with race cars, racing simulators, and racing gear. Visit Victory Junction at www.victoryjunction.org.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Corporate Communications Coordinator
392 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)