- City: Winston-Salem
- State: North Carolina
- Listed: November 30, 2015 2:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – November 30, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE:KKD) is making this holiday season a little more joyous with an assortment of holiday sweet treats perfect for sharing with family and friends. The Santa Belly, Snowman and Red Velvet Cake doughnuts are available now through Dec. 27 at participating US locations and are the perfect accompaniment to Krispy Kreme’s Peppermint Mocha beverages.
“Whether you’re fueling-up for holiday shopping or stocking-up for a holiday gathering, these fun, delicious offerings are a perfect way to celebrate the Christmas season,” said Tony Thompson, Krispy Kreme’s President and CEO.
This season’s holiday treats include:
Santa Belly Doughnut: A yeast shell filled with Chocolate Kreme™ filling and hand-decorated with red and milk chocolate icings and a sugar piece belt buckle resembling Santa’s jolly belly.
Snowman Doughnut: A snowman-shaped yeast doughnut with white icing and hand-decorated with chocolate and red icing.
Red Velvet Cake Doughnut: A glazed, red velvet traditional cake doughnut decorated with burgundy chocolate icing, dolloped with a blend of Kreme and delicious cream cheese filling, and delicately sprinkled with red velvet cake crumbles.
Peppermint Mocha: Rich espresso, dark chocolate and frosty peppermint, finished with whipped cream and a cheerful peppermint bark topping. Available hot and iced.
A wide-range of collectibles also are available, including a holiday selection featuring mugs, ornaments, and a 2016 calendar filled with more than $110 worth of coupons for Krispy Kreme treats. Check your nearest Krispy Kreme location for pricing and availability.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme is a global retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed® doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Krispy Kreme has more than 1,000 retail shops in 24 countries. Krispy Kreme is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: KKD). For more information about Krispy Kreme visit www.KrispyKreme.com. Also visit us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/KrispyKreme, on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/KrispyKreme, and on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/KrispyKreme.
SOURCE Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
Sr. Director, Corporate Communications
164 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)