- Listed: August 2, 2016 12:17 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
August 01, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Teaneck, N.J. – Kumon, the world’s largest after-school education franchise, is expanding in Fresno, California with the opening of its third learning center in the area. The first center in Fresno opened in 1995. The Kumon Math and Reading Center of Fresno-Bullard will give thousands of additional parents access to an individualized learning program for their preschool to high school aged children.
There are 305 subject enrollments at the two currently opened Kumon Math and Reading Centers in Fresno. The city is in the center of the San Joaquin Valley and is the largest city in the Central Valley, making it an ideal region for Kumon’s expansion.
“There are about 6.5 million people living in the Central Valley and it is one of the fastest growing regions in California,” said Larry Lambert, vice president of franchise recruitment at Kumon North America. “We have a rich history in Fresno, but the demand for additional Kumon learning centers continues to be seen, so we are excited to bring the Kumon Method to even more families in Fresno.”
Kumon’s Presence in San Joaquin Valley
- 2,541 subject enrollments at 12 centers
- First center opened in 1992
- 20 percent increase in number of centers in last five years
- 23 percent increase in enrollment in last five years
The Kumon Method empowers children to become self-learners and is designed to advance children’s math and reading skills while fostering a love for learning. Kumon sparks critical thinking, establishes a pattern of success and builds confidence that can lead to accelerated learning throughout life.
To learn more about the Kumon franchise opportunity, visit kumonfranchise.com.
About the Kumon Franchise Business
Kumon is an ideal small business for professionals. Kumon Franchisees must have a four-year college degree, be proficient in math and reading and have investment capital of $70,000 and a net worth of at least $150,000. Founded in 1958, Kumon has four million students enrolled in 26,000 learning centers in 49 countries and regions. Kumon North America is headquartered in Teaneck, NJ.
498 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)