- Listed: August 2, 2016 12:17 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
August 01, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Teaneck, N.J. – Kumon, the world’s largest after-school education franchise, is expanding in Fresno, California with the opening of its third learning center in the area. The first center in Fresno opened in 1995. The Kumon Math and Reading Center of Fresno-Bullard will give thousands of additional parents access to an individualized learning program for their preschool to high school aged children.
There are 305 subject enrollments at the two currently opened Kumon Math and Reading Centers in Fresno. The city is in the center of the San Joaquin Valley and is the largest city in the Central Valley, making it an ideal region for Kumon’s expansion.
“There are about 6.5 million people living in the Central Valley and it is one of the fastest growing regions in California,” said Larry Lambert, vice president of franchise recruitment at Kumon North America. “We have a rich history in Fresno, but the demand for additional Kumon learning centers continues to be seen, so we are excited to bring the Kumon Method to even more families in Fresno.”
Kumon’s Presence in San Joaquin Valley
- 2,541 subject enrollments at 12 centers
- First center opened in 1992
- 20 percent increase in number of centers in last five years
- 23 percent increase in enrollment in last five years
The Kumon Method empowers children to become self-learners and is designed to advance children’s math and reading skills while fostering a love for learning. Kumon sparks critical thinking, establishes a pattern of success and builds confidence that can lead to accelerated learning throughout life.
To learn more about the Kumon franchise opportunity, visit kumonfranchise.com.
About the Kumon Franchise Business
Kumon is an ideal small business for professionals. Kumon Franchisees must have a four-year college degree, be proficient in math and reading and have investment capital of $70,000 and a net worth of at least $150,000. Founded in 1958, Kumon has four million students enrolled in 26,000 learning centers in 49 countries and regions. Kumon North America is headquartered in Teaneck, NJ.
438 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)