Kumon Franchise Expands in Greater Jacksonville, Florida with the Opening of a New Math and Reading Center in Fruit Cove
- Franchise URL: http://www.kumon.com
- Listed: July 5, 2016 10:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TEANECK, N.J. (FranchisePOD.com) July 5, 2016 – Kumon, the world’s largest after-school education franchise, is expanding in Greater Jacksonville, Florida. The Kumon Math and Reading Center of Fruit Cove will give thousands of additional parents access to an individualized learning program for their pre-school to high school aged children. There are six Kumon Math and Reading Centers in Greater Jacksonville.
Fruit Cove is located in St. Johns County, which has Florida’s top performing school district in the state’s standardized test for public schools, making it an ideal location for Kumon’s expansion.
“The St. Johns County School District is home to some of the best high schools in the state,” said Larry Lambert, vice president of franchise recruitment at Kumon North America. “The emphasis placed on education in Jacksonville makes it an ideal location, so we are excited to bring the Kumon Method of Learning to even more families in Fruit Cove.”
Kumon’s Presence in Greater Jacksonville
- 765 subject enrollments at six centers
- First center opened in 1991
The Kumon Method empowers children to become self-learners and is designed to advance children’s math and reading skills while fostering a love for learning. Kumon sparks critical thinking, establishes a pattern of success and builds confidence that can lead to accelerated learning throughout life.
To learn more about the Kumon franchise opportunity, visit kumonfranchise.com.
About Kumon Math & Reading Centers
Kumon is an after-school math and reading enrichment program that unlocks the potential of children in preschool through high school, so they can achieve more on their own. The learning method uses an individualized approach that helps children develop a solid command of math and reading skills. Visitwww.kumon.com to learn more.
About the Kumon Franchise Business
Kumon is an ideal small business for professionals. Kumon Franchisees must have a four-year college degree, be proficient in math and reading and have investment capital of $70,000 and a net worth of at least $150,000. Founded in 1958, Kumon has four million students enrolled in 26,000 learning centers in 49 countries and regions. Kumon North America is headquartered in Teaneck, NJ.
SOURCE Kumon North America
569 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)