TEANECK, N.J., May 2, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – Kumon, the world’s largest after-school math and reading franchise, has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as a 2016 “Best of the Best.” Earning a coveted spot in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 is an achievement of its own, but being ranked at the top of its industry category for 18 years, 15 of them consecutively, is an impressive accomplishment for the award-winning franchisor.
Kumon has a massive global footprint with more than 26,000 franchise units worldwide; 2,100 of those being in North America and 1,500 in the United States, making it the fourth largest franchisor in the world.
“With more than 58 years of experience, Kumon continues to prove that it’s a time-tested learning method that helps children reach their maximum potential,” said Joe Nativo, Vice President of Finance at Kumon North America. “As the demand for Kumon continues to increase, our goal remains to offer high-quality education for communities around the country.”
Earlier this year, Kumon was named the number one tutoring franchise in Entrepreneur’s annual Franchise 500 issue for the 15th consecutive year, proving that it continues to lead the way in the supplemental education industry. The ranking is evident in the company’s continued growth as Kumon welcomed 121 new franchisees in the United States in 2015, a 64 percent increase over 2014.
Kumon’s consistently high industry rankings make it an ideal business opportunity for individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for helping children succeed. Franchisee support goes well beyond the initial financial incentives totaling $19,000. As a low cost franchisor, Kumon assists all new franchisees in the development of a concrete business plan, supports local marketing with national student recruitment initiatives, provides ongoing training, and opportunities to learn from experts at annual conferences.
About the Kumon Franchise Business
Kumon is an ideal small business for professionals. Kumon Franchisees must have a four-year college degree, be proficient in math and reading and have investment capital of $70,000 and a net worth of at least $150,000. Founded in 1958, Kumon has four million students enrolled in 26,000 learning centers in 49 countries and regions. Kumon North America is headquartered in Teaneck, NJ.
Visit www.kumonfranchise.com to learn more.
SOURCE Kumon North America
283 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)