- Franchise URL: http://www.Kumon.com
- Listed: June 21, 2016 12:00 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 21, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Teaneck, N.J. – Kumon, the world’s largest after-school math and reading franchisor, has plans to expand in the Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, and Long Island. Kumon is at the forefront of the supplemental education industry and is looking for prospective small business owners with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion for helping children reach their full academic potential.
A recent study by the National Assessment of Education Progress shows a decline in the percentage of students who are considered prepared for college-level work in reading and math. More parents are turning to learning centers, making the supplemental education industry one of the fastest-growing franchise industries. A leading market research firm has forecasted that the global market for private tutoring will reach $196.3 billion by 2020.
“The demand for Kumon learning centers continues to be seen throughout the country and we are excited to bring expansion plans to a number of available territories in New York,” said Larry Lambert, vice president of franchise recruitment at Kumon North America. “We offer a number of financial incentives, up to $19,000 related to start-up costs and have the lowest franchise fee in the industry.”
Kumon’s New York City Area Presence & Plans
- 53 Kumon Math and Reading Centers in Queens, Staten Island, the Bronx and Long Island
- 40 available territories for the expansion plans
- More than 75,000 subject enrollments at 434 Kumon Math and Reading Centers in the Northeast
Kumon continues to lead the way in the supplemental education industry by recently being ranked the number one tutoring franchise in Entrepreneur’s annual Franchise 500 issue for the 15th consecutive year and named a 2016 “Best of the Best” in the tutoring category for the 18th time.
Kumon assists all new franchisees in the development of a concrete business plan, supports local marketing with national student recruitment initiatives, provides ongoing training, and opportunities to learn from experts and other franchisees during annual conferences.
Visit www.kumonfranchise.com to learn more about available opportunities.
About the Kumon Franchise Business
Kumon is an ideal small business for professionals. Kumon Franchisees must have a four-year college degree, be proficient in math and reading and have investment capital of $70,000 and a net worth of at least $150,000. Founded in 1958, Kumon has four million students enrolled in 26,000 learning centers in 49 countries and regions. Kumon North America is headquartered in Teaneck, NJ.
Visit www.kumonfranchise.com to learn more.
SOURCE Kumon Franchise Business
Public Relations Specialist
Kumon North America, Inc.
O: 201-692-3121 ext. 498
305 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)