- Sub Headline: New Kumon Centers open in Colorado and Nevada
- City: Teaneck
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.kumonfranchise.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 1:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TEANECK, N.J., Feb. 16, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Kumon, the world’s largest after-school math and reading program, opened new centers in the Southwest this month. Thousands of parents in Colorado and Nevada will now have access to nearby Kumon learning centers for their pre-school to high school aged children.
New centers have opened in the following cities:
- Erie, Colorado
- Las Vegas, Nevada
“We are excited to bring the Kumon method of learning to even more families throughout Colorado and Nevada,” said Larry Lambert, vice president of franchise recruitment at Kumon North America.
Kumon has seen a 28 percent increase in student enrollments in the West region in the past five years. With nearly 300,000 students enrolled in math and reading programs at 1,500 Kumon centers nationwide, Kumon continues to lead the way in the education franchise industry. Kumon has seen a 25 percent growth in the number of franchise Kumon Centers opened in the U.S. during the last five years and a 44 percent growth in the last decade.
Today in 49 countries and regions, the Kumon Method is helping millions of children succeed in the classroom and in life. The Kumon Method empowers children to become self-learners and is designed to advance children’s math and reading skills while fostering a love for learning. Kumon sparks critical thinking, establishes a pattern of success and builds confidence that can lead to accelerated learning throughout life. Parents can visit kumon.com to find their nearest Kumon center.
About Kumon Math & Reading Centers:
Kumon is an after-school math and reading enrichment program that unlocks the potential of children, so they can achieve more on their own. As a comprehensive program, Kumon serves children in preschool through high school. Founded in Japan in 1958, the learning method uses an individualized approach that helps children develop a solid command of math and reading skills. Through daily practice and mastery of materials, students increase confidence, improve concentration, and develop better study skills. Kumon has 26,000 centers in 49 countries and more than four million students studying worldwide. The company’s North American headquarters is located in Teaneck, N.J. Visit www.kumon.com to learn more.
SOURCE Kumon North America
267 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)