- Sub Headline: Six new Kumon Centers open in Southern and Northern California
- City: Teaneck
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.kumonfranchise.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 1:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TEANECK, N.J., Feb. 16, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Kumon, the world’s largest after-school math and reading program, opened new centers on the West Coast this month. Thousands of parents in Southern and Northern California will now have access to nearby Kumon learning centers for their pre-school to high school aged children.
New centers have opened in the following cities:
- Southern California: Costa Mesa, Fullerton, Laguna Hills, Yorba Linda and Yucaipa
- Northern California: Fair Oaks
“We are excited to bring the Kumon method of learning to even more families throughout California,” said Larry Lambert, vice president of franchise recruitment at Kumon North America.
Kumon has seen a 28 percent increase in student enrollments in the West region in the past five years. With nearly 300,000 students enrolled in math and reading programs at 1,500 Kumon centers nationwide, Kumon continues to lead the way in the education franchise industry. Kumon has seen a 25 percent growth in the number of franchise Kumon Centers opened in the U.S. during the last five years and a 44 percent growth in the last decade.
Today in 49 countries and regions, the Kumon Method is helping millions of children succeed in the classroom and in life. The Kumon Method empowers children to become self-learners and is designed to advance children’s math and reading skills while fostering a love for learning. Kumon sparks critical thinking, establishes a pattern of success and builds confidence that can lead to accelerated learning throughout life. Parents can visit kumon.com to find their nearest Kumon center.
About Kumon Math & Reading Centers:
Kumon is an after-school math and reading enrichment program that unlocks the potential of children, so they can achieve more on their own. As a comprehensive program, Kumon serves children in preschool through high school. Founded in Japan in 1958, the learning method uses an individualized approach that helps children develop a solid command of math and reading skills. Through daily practice and mastery of materials, students increase confidence, improve concentration, and develop better study skills. Kumon has 26,000 centers in 49 countries and more than four million students studying worldwide. The company’s North American headquarters is located in Teaneck, N.J. Visit www.kumon.com to learn more.
SOURCE Kumon North America
176 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)