- Sub Headline: Six new Kumon Centers open in Southern and Northern California
- City: Teaneck
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.kumonfranchise.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 1:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TEANECK, N.J., Feb. 16, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Kumon, the world’s largest after-school math and reading program, opened new centers on the West Coast this month. Thousands of parents in Southern and Northern California will now have access to nearby Kumon learning centers for their pre-school to high school aged children.
New centers have opened in the following cities:
- Southern California: Costa Mesa, Fullerton, Laguna Hills, Yorba Linda and Yucaipa
- Northern California: Fair Oaks
“We are excited to bring the Kumon method of learning to even more families throughout California,” said Larry Lambert, vice president of franchise recruitment at Kumon North America.
Kumon has seen a 28 percent increase in student enrollments in the West region in the past five years. With nearly 300,000 students enrolled in math and reading programs at 1,500 Kumon centers nationwide, Kumon continues to lead the way in the education franchise industry. Kumon has seen a 25 percent growth in the number of franchise Kumon Centers opened in the U.S. during the last five years and a 44 percent growth in the last decade.
Today in 49 countries and regions, the Kumon Method is helping millions of children succeed in the classroom and in life. The Kumon Method empowers children to become self-learners and is designed to advance children’s math and reading skills while fostering a love for learning. Kumon sparks critical thinking, establishes a pattern of success and builds confidence that can lead to accelerated learning throughout life. Parents can visit kumon.com to find their nearest Kumon center.
About Kumon Math & Reading Centers:
Kumon is an after-school math and reading enrichment program that unlocks the potential of children, so they can achieve more on their own. As a comprehensive program, Kumon serves children in preschool through high school. Founded in Japan in 1958, the learning method uses an individualized approach that helps children develop a solid command of math and reading skills. Through daily practice and mastery of materials, students increase confidence, improve concentration, and develop better study skills. Kumon has 26,000 centers in 49 countries and more than four million students studying worldwide. The company’s North American headquarters is located in Teaneck, N.J. Visit www.kumon.com to learn more.
SOURCE Kumon North America
205 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)