- Sub Headline: Leading Education Franchise Seeks Passionate Entrepreneurs to Support Growth
- City: Teaneck
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.kumonfranchise.com
- Listed: December 9, 2015 11:56 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TEANECK, N.J. – December 09, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Kumon, the world’s largest education franchise, has recently surpassed company milestones throughout the United States with nearly 300,000 students enrolled in the math and reading enrichment programs nationwide. Kumon is seeking individuals with a passion for helping children and an entrepreneurial spirit to support its continued growth as more learning centers are projected to open in 2016. As franchise opportunities become even more attractive to individuals looking to start their own business, the supplemental education industry has become a “go-to” for those seeking an even greater purpose.
Kumon Math & Reading Enrollment Milestones
- Central Region – Exceeded 60,000 students milestone (25% five-year increase)
- Northeast Region – Exceeded 75,000 students milestone – (20% five-year increase)
- Southeast Region – Exceeded 50,000 students milestone – (32% five-year increase)
- West Region – Exceeded 90,000 students milestone – (28% five-year increase)
“Kumon has experienced significant growth in the U.S. over the past five to ten years,” says Larry Lambert, vice president of franchise recruitment at Kumon North America. “We’ve seen a nearly 25 percent growth in the number of franchise Kumon Centers opened in the U.S. during the last five years and a 44 percent growth in the last decade.” Student enrollment has seen an 89 percent growth nationwide since 2005. Currently, there are nearly 1,500 Kumon learning centers in the U.S.
Potential franchise owners will find that Kumon has the lowest start-up franchise and materials fee in the supplemental learning industry – along with a number of financial incentives for franchisees. These include a grand opening marketing subsidy, assistance with leasehold improvements, and purchase of learning center furniture and exterior primary signage – a total of $19,000 in financial support related to startup costs. The total investment ranges from $64,073 – $134,100.
About the Kumon Franchise Business
Kumon is an ideal small business for professionals. Kumon Franchisees must have a four-year college degree, be proficient in math and reading and have investment capital of $70,000 and a net worth of at least $150,000. Founded in 1958, Kumon has four million students enrolled in 26,000 learning centers in 49 countries and regions. Kumon North America is headquartered in Teaneck, N.J. Visit www.kumonfranchise.com to learn more.
SOURCE Kumon Franchise Business
181 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)