- Sub Headline: Martin Sumichrast speaks with Time Warner Cable News Charlotte regarding new regulations imposed by the FDA.
- Franchise URL: http://www.KUREsociety.com
- Listed: May 24, 2016 8:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHICAGO (FranchisePOD.com) May 24, 2016 – Earlier this week, KURE Corp. Chairman, Martin Sumichrast, spoke with Time Warner Cable News Charlotte regarding the vaping industry, technology and KURE’s continued growth despite the FDA’s recent announcement of new regulations.
The FDA reports that they will require new warnings for nicotine and registrations for blending nicotine juice. “We anticipated the strict FDA vape regs and built our KURE franchise business with this possibility in mind,” said Sumichrast. “KURE’s standard business procedures have always included prohibiting sales to minors and child safety caps. We are confident that our products will stand up to regulatory and legal scrutiny and have every intention of working with FDA, as well as the federal legislative and judicial branches, to maintain our products on the market in compliance with federal and state law.”
One retailer said the regulations may cut the number of flavors they can offer customers, but Martin Sumichrast sees the changes in a more positive light, saying that it’s a way to bring consolidation to the industry. To spearhead new trends for healthy vaping, more than 20% of KURE’s e-juice sales are nicotine free, and they’ve rolled out their “Race to Zero” initiative to encourage vapors to replace nicotine with other healthy vaping alternatives.
As Wells Fargo forecasts vaping to expand to $10 Billion by 2017, Sumichrast is confident that the industry will easily push through regulatory impositions. Especially since KURE was founded by a team of entrepreneurs and principals who have over 20 years of taking start-ups to profitability. The company views regulatory challenges as part of the expansion process for a new business in a virtually new industry.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.kuresociety.com
About KURE Corp
KURE Corp. (“KURE”) is a private company based in Charlotte, North Carolina that specializes in the global distribution of vaporizing pens, e-Juices, and related accessories. Despite government imposed regulations, KURE has grown exponentially since its inception. The company has franchised their successful business model, and has over 34 stores throughout North Carolina, and Florida. Sumichrast and his team expect that number to grow in the coming years, predicting one store opening per month.
SOURCE KURE Corp.
314 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)