- Sub Headline: Martin Sumichrast speaks with Time Warner Cable News Charlotte regarding new regulations imposed by the FDA.
- Franchise URL: http://www.KUREsociety.com
- Listed: May 24, 2016 8:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHICAGO (FranchisePOD.com) May 24, 2016 – Earlier this week, KURE Corp. Chairman, Martin Sumichrast, spoke with Time Warner Cable News Charlotte regarding the vaping industry, technology and KURE’s continued growth despite the FDA’s recent announcement of new regulations.
The FDA reports that they will require new warnings for nicotine and registrations for blending nicotine juice. “We anticipated the strict FDA vape regs and built our KURE franchise business with this possibility in mind,” said Sumichrast. “KURE’s standard business procedures have always included prohibiting sales to minors and child safety caps. We are confident that our products will stand up to regulatory and legal scrutiny and have every intention of working with FDA, as well as the federal legislative and judicial branches, to maintain our products on the market in compliance with federal and state law.”
One retailer said the regulations may cut the number of flavors they can offer customers, but Martin Sumichrast sees the changes in a more positive light, saying that it’s a way to bring consolidation to the industry. To spearhead new trends for healthy vaping, more than 20% of KURE’s e-juice sales are nicotine free, and they’ve rolled out their “Race to Zero” initiative to encourage vapors to replace nicotine with other healthy vaping alternatives.
As Wells Fargo forecasts vaping to expand to $10 Billion by 2017, Sumichrast is confident that the industry will easily push through regulatory impositions. Especially since KURE was founded by a team of entrepreneurs and principals who have over 20 years of taking start-ups to profitability. The company views regulatory challenges as part of the expansion process for a new business in a virtually new industry.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.kuresociety.com
About KURE Corp
KURE Corp. (“KURE”) is a private company based in Charlotte, North Carolina that specializes in the global distribution of vaporizing pens, e-Juices, and related accessories. Despite government imposed regulations, KURE has grown exponentially since its inception. The company has franchised their successful business model, and has over 34 stores throughout North Carolina, and Florida. Sumichrast and his team expect that number to grow in the coming years, predicting one store opening per month.
SOURCE KURE Corp.
339 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)