- Sub Headline: Franchise Leader Confident About Future Of Vaping Industry
- Franchise URL: http://www.KUREsociety.com
- Listed: May 6, 2016 11:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 5, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – KURE Corp., one of the nation’s fastest growing retail brands in the vaping industry, responded today to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration deeming of electronic cigarettes and vape products as “tobacco” products. KURE Corp.’s Chairman of the Board, Martin A. Sumichrast said in a statement today:
“KURE Corp. anticipated this outcome and we have been building our business the right way in anticipation of these events. The FDA regulations, such as ID verification and childproof safety caps have always been a standard business practice at KURE. We are confident that our products will stand up to regulatory and legal scrutiny and have every intention of working with FDA, as well as the federal legislative and judicial branches, to maintain our products on the market in compliance with federal and state law. We feel confident that we can meet the technical aspects of the regulations, including the good manufacturing requirements, to which we will be subject. We expect that most of our hardware and other products will fall outside the jurisdiction under which FDA regulates tobacco products.”
“With respect to our products not excluded from the FDA’s jurisdiction, we expect the FDA to lay out a pathway toward implementation which will give companies like KURE an opportunity to work on the steps needed to maintain compliance with the FDA’s new rules. We believe for the FDA to fully establish their regulatory framework, especially on the paperwork and clinical data requirements, it will take significantly more than the two year grace period…maybe even as long as a decade. During this period, we expect to continue to work with FDA, and continue to sell well-manufactured products that comply with other reasonable state and federal guidelines.”
“Ultimately, we believe that a transparent and predictable set of regulatory rules is going to improve the consistency, quality and safety of the products sold to our consumers and will enhance our business model.”
“We are confident that both the judiciary and legislature will ultimately weigh in on these regulations that have been named the ‘Cigarette Protection Act’. We remain in discussions with experts in Washington who will be assisting us with this FDA process so that we stay ready to engage the FDA at the appropriate time to continue to advance our business.”
About KURE Franchise, LLC and KURE Corp. (KUREsociety.com and KUREfranchise.com)
KURE Franchise, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of KURE Corp. (“KURE”). KURE is a private company based in Charlotte, North Carolina that specializes in the distribution of vaporizing pens, e-Juices, and related accessories. KURE’s primary products are its distinct line of custom blended high end flavored e-Juices, premium KURE brand vaporizers, as well as one of the largest selections of the most recognized third party hardware and eLiquid brands. KURE Vaporium™, KURE Society™, Kuriousity™, Kurators™ are all respective trademarks of KURE Corp. Its e-Juices can be purchased pre-bottled or freshly mixed by its staff of “Kurators”, well-trained and experienced mixologists who can “blend” approximately 1 Billion unique flavors from the KURE Juice On Tap™ bar. These KURE e-Juices are skillfully blended and served while customers shop, lounge and enjoy a selection of beverages, and snacks or simply vape and mingle with other like-minded enthusiasts.
KURE franchises are currently available on a nationwide basis. For more information on franchise opportunities, please contact Lisa DeGeare, KURE Franchise Communications Department, at 980-444-3875.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Any statements contained herein which do not describe historical facts, including but not limited to, statements regarding: (i) our business; (ii) expectations about our business and future of its market; (iii) expectations regarding future intentions we plan on undertaking as part of our business plan; (vi) beliefs about the consumer adoption of our industry and our goal of bringing new innovative products to consumers, are forward-looking statements which involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. We disclaim any obligation to publicly update or revise any such statements to reflect any change in expectations or in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statements may be based, or that may affect the likelihood that actual results will differ from those set forth in the forward-looking statements.
SOURCE KURE Corp.
420 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (6 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (4 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (3 views)