- Sub Headline: KURE's Race To Zero™ Campaign Promotes A Healthier Vaping Lifestyle
- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.KUREFranchise.com
- Listed: March 1, 2016 8:49 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHARLOTTE, N.C. – March 1, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – KURE Corp. one of the nation’s fastest growing vape franchise concepts announced today that it has launched its Race To Zero™ no-nicotine campaign.
“America’s habitual use of nicotine must end. At KURE we have strived to give our customers an alternative to nicotine by selling all of our KURE Juice On Tap™ flavors in “Zero” nicotine levels. We are proud to say that in 2015 over 15% of all of our KURE Juice On Tap™ have been Zeros, which means they contain no nicotine. We are excited that the Race To Zero™ is actually happening every day in our stores as our sales show that our lowest end nicotine juices make up 86% of our juice sales. KURE’s Race To Zero™ campaign will celebrate the courage of our customers who have or are trying to curtail their nicotine habit. Kure customers will be celebrated for buying KURE’s Zero nicotine juices. Whether you are a new or existing vape enthusiast, Kure encourages you join our to join our Race To Zero™ campaign and become a Hero! After all, vaping is a lifestyle that should not be tethered to nicotine or tobacco,” said Martin Sumichrast, Chairman of KURE Corp.
Steve Ahearn, President of Vape Management, LLC and a multi-unit KURE franchise owner in the Carolinas said, “Nicotine addiction is personal to me. As a child, I watched my grandmother slowly die of emphysema from smoking cigarettes. I believe we must do everything in our power to promote an addiction free alternative. In addition, KURE’s Race To Zero™ comes at a pivotal moment in the vaping industry. Any day now, we anticipate FDA regulations will be published and those regulations will affect the way our industry operates. I believe that Zeros will ultimately be an answer to these regulations in an industry that is not going away. In my mind, the KURE brand just took a giant leap forward.”
KURE’s Race To Zero™ campaign will be featured in all KURE Vaporium & Lounges by the end of March. Further campaign details will be made available in the coming weeks.
About KURE Franchise, LLC and KURE Corp.
KURE Franchise, LLC, is wholly owned subsidiary of KURE Corp. (“KURE”). KURE is a private company based in Charlotte, North Carolina that specializes in the distribution of vaporizing pens, e-Juices, and related accessories. KURE’s primary products are its distinct line of custom blended high end flavored e-Juices, premium KURE brand vaporizers, as well as one of the largest selections of the most recognized third party hardware and eLiquid brands. KURE Vaporium™, KURE Society™, Kuriousity™, Kurators™ are all respective trademarks of KURE Corp. Its e-Juices can be purchased pre-bottled or freshly mixed by its staff of “Kurators,” well-trained and experienced mixologists who can “blend” approximately 1 Billion unique flavors from the KURE Juice On Tap™ bar. These KURE e-Juices are skillfully blended and served while customers shop, lounge and enjoy a selection of beverages, and snacks or simply vape and mingle with other like-minded enthusiasts.
KURE franchises are currently available on a nationwide basis. For more information on franchise opportunities, please contact Lisa Degeare, KURE Franchise Communications Department, at 1.980.444.3875.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Any statements contained herein which do not describe historical facts, including but not limited to, statements regarding: (i) our business; (ii) expectations about our business and future of its market; (iii) expectations regarding future intentions we plan on undertaking as part of our business plan; (vi) beliefs about the consumer adoption of our industry and our goal of bringing new innovative products to consumers, are forward-looking statements which involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. We disclaim any obligation to publicly update or revise any such statements to reflect any change in expectations or in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statements may be based, or that may affect the likelihood that actual results will differ from those set forth in the forward-looking statements.
SOURCE KURE Corp.
267 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)