- Sub Headline: Initial Buyers Snap Up 34 Franchises In Five States - Kure Announces Multi-Unit Development Deal In Connecticut
- City: Charlotte
- State: North Carolina
- Listed: December 16, 2015 8:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Dec. 16, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — KURE Corp., one of the nation’s fastest growing Vaporium & Lounge concepts, announced today that it has sold 34 franchises in five states, including a newly announced multi-unit development agreement in Connecticut. KURE now has sold franchises in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida and Connecticut. The company expects to sell a total of 100 franchises nationwide by 2016, with new franchise store openings to commence in early 2016. KURE expects 15-20 of these franchise stores to be fully operational by the end of 2016. KURE also operates its five flagship corporate stores in Charlotte, NC.
Steve Ahearn, President of Vape Management and a multi-unit franchise owner in the Carolinas said, “I knew I wanted to be in the vaping space. I wanted to partner with the leading brand. I looked at all the players, and KURE was the obvious choice…it was not even close.”
Tom Fisher, a multi-unit franchise owner in North Carolina and Georgia said, “My family is an investor in KURE…we loved it so much that we bought five franchises and can’t wait to open them all.”
Sean Wilbur, the former KURE CFO said, “I believe in our product so much that I had to have a store of my own. I can’t wait to build more.”
KURE is the first Vaporium & Lounge of its kind in the United States focusing on a consistent customer experience, with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Each location also has an immense selection of vaping brands including KURE’s very own KURE Juice On Tap™ where customers can select almost 1 billion possible flavor combinations, all prepared, bottled, custom named and served by KURE’s highly trained Kurators™.
“We’ve taken pride in focusing on our customers. We want them to feel extremely comfortable. We spend a tremendous amount of time training our staff to educate our customers. That’s why we call them Kurators™, because each of our staff pays close attention to each customer making sure they have an excellent experience at our stores, first and foremost,” said Craig Brewer, CEO of KURE.
“KURE has done an excellent job in positioning our brand to be the leading retail vape concept in America,” said Martin Sumichrast, Chairman of KURE and Vice Chairman of Siskey Capital, LLC.
About KURE Franchise, LLC and KURE Corp. (www.KUREsociety.com, www.KUREfranchise.com )
KURE Franchise, LLC, is wholly owned subsidiary of KURE Corp. (“KURE”). KURE is a private company based in Charlotte, North Carolina that specializes in the distribution of vaporizing pens, e-Juices, and related accessories. KURE’s primary products are its distinct line of custom blended high end flavored e-Juices, premium KURE brand vaporizers, as well as one of the largest selections of the most recognized third party hardware and eLiquid brands. KURE Vaporium™, KURE Society™, Kuriousity™, Kurators™ are all respective trademarks of KURE Corp. Its e-Juices can be purchased pre-bottled or freshly mixed by its staff of “Kurators”, well-trained and experienced mixologists who can “blend” approximately 1 Billion unique flavors from the KURE Juice On Tap™ bar. These KURE e-Juices are skillfully blended and served while customers shop, lounge and enjoy a selection of beverages, and snacks or simply vape and mingle with other like-minded enthusiasts.
KURE franchises are currently available on a nationwide basis. For more information on franchise opportunities, please contact Lisa DeGeare , KURE Franchise Communications Department, at 1.980.444.3875.
About Siskey Capital, LLC (www.siskeycapital.com)
Siskey Capital, LLC is a private merchant bank based in Charlotte, North Carolina and is the lead investor and financial partner to KURE Corp. The firm acts as financial partners in assisting emerging companies accomplish their near to long-term goals. Siskey Capital’s participation in any opportunity is primarily partnership driven, using its own capital, while providing extensive financial, structural, and growth and risk management expertise. Its founders and principals have over three decades of successful merchant banking, venture capital, international business and entrepreneurial backgrounds.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Any statements contained herein which do not describe historical facts, including but not limited to, statements regarding: (i) our business; (ii) expectations about our business and future of its market; (iii) expectations regarding future intentions we plan on undertaking as part of our business plan; (vi) beliefs about the consumer adoption of our industry and our goal of bringing new innovative products to consumers, are forward-looking statements which involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. We disclaim any obligation to publicly update or revise any such statements to reflect any change in expectations or in events, co
250 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)