La Madeleine Adds a Dash of Cheer, a Pinch of Charm and a Heaping of Country French Warmth to the Holiday Season
- Sub Headline: Experience the joie of the Holidays with la Madeleine’s country French twist on seasonal flavors.
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Listed: November 17, 2015 3:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 02, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // DALLAS – la Madeleine’s season has arrived.
The cafés are brimming with festive joie (joy) as they come alive with country French holiday traditions. From reigning la Madeleine holiday favorites to café classics in the making, the table is set for all to enjoy the season as only la Madeleine makes possible.
“La Madeleine is the destination everyone craves during the holidays,” said John Cahill, president of la Madeleine Country French Cafe. “Our kitchens are in holiday mode… our managers and associates all embrace the spirit and togetherness that this time of year inspires for our guests.”
With nearly 20 new and returning recipes, no taste or tradition is sacrificed on la Madeleine’s holiday menu – turkey, cranberry, pumpkin, pecan, peppermint, gingerbread, the Bûche de Noël and festive feasts. The more the merrier this holiday season at la Madeleine.
Each of la Madeleine’s 70-plus cafés across the country will feature mouthwatering menu items inspired by holiday flavors. Guests may choose from three returning favorites, such as the Turkey Cranberry Melt, made with oven-roasted turkey and homemade cranberry apple stuffing or the Turkey Cranberry Risotto, made with creamy parmesan risotto. The Turkey Feast for One is a personal sampler of oven-roasted turkey with creamy wild mushroom sauce, homemade cranberry apple stuffing, green beans almondine and cranberry orange chutney.
“With our new and returning holiday recipes, guests can experience the best of the holidays with a little French twist,” said Susan Dederen, vice president of culinary for la Madeleine. “I love the holiday season at la Madeleine, not only the food, but the cheerful, cozy ambiance of our cafes.”
Several new handcrafted bakery pâtisseries include:
Crème Brûlée Cheesecake – The café’s original cheesecake paired with French crème brûlee custard topped with caramelized sugar in a vanilla cookie crust
French Macarons – Gift pack of seven traditional almond meringue cookies in the most popular flavors – raspberry, pistachio, chocolate, coffee, cherry and vanilla
Cranberry Orange Danish – The combination of two classic holiday flavors in flaky croissant dough with homemade pastry crème and sweet almonds
Iced Sugar Cookies – Beautifully decorated Christmas trees and poinsettias
La Madeleine also returns holiday dessert favorites such as the Mini Gingerbread Crème Brûlée, Peppermint Mocha Parfait, Linzer Cookies, Maple Pecan Pie and the time-honored French holiday tradition, the classic Yule Log cake, Bûche de Noël.
And, la Madeleine season doesn’t end there. La Madeleine also offers its classic Holiday Feast for families to pick up and heat at home, or delivered for catered events. The Family Feast, which serves up to eight people, includes oven-roasted turkey breast, ham (after Thanksgiving), fresh sides and two délicieux desserts. For those looking to cater their holiday events and office parties, la Madeleine’s Catered Feast is delivered hot and serves up to 20 people.
La Madeleine welcomes guests to experience their holiday cuisine and charm starting on October 28. For more information, visit www.lamadeleine.com.
About la Madeleine Country French Café
Dallas-based la Madeleine Country French Café was established in 1983 by self-described “French country boy” Patrick Esquerré to fulfill his dream of bringing classic French country fare to America. Inspired by his mother’s cooking, Patrick insisted on maintaining the integrity of French cuisine by using fresh ingredients and recipes that have been passed from one generation to the next.
From its signature fireplace to its crave-worthy food, la Madeleine offers a warm, welcoming atmosphere where guests are invited to come and stay in a casual, French home atmosphere. La Madeleine’s French-inspired fare served throughout the day during breakfast, lunch and dinner features handcrafted entrées, sandwiches, salades and soupes, as well as freshly-baked breads, artisan pâtisseries and several additional distinctive specialties. La Madeleine’s authenticity, innovation and fresh menu items differentiate the brand, creating widespread appeal.
A treasured part of many communities for more than 30 years, there are currently more than 75 cafés across Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia and Florida. For more information on menu items, café locations and hours of operation, visit www.laMadeleine.com.
SOURCE la Madeleine Country French Café
All Points Public Relations
166 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)