La Madeleine Adds a Dash of Cheer, a Pinch of Charm and a Heaping of Country French Warmth to the Holiday Season
- Sub Headline: Experience the joie of the Holidays with la Madeleine’s country French twist on seasonal flavors.
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Listed: November 17, 2015 3:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 02, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // DALLAS – la Madeleine’s season has arrived.
The cafés are brimming with festive joie (joy) as they come alive with country French holiday traditions. From reigning la Madeleine holiday favorites to café classics in the making, the table is set for all to enjoy the season as only la Madeleine makes possible.
“La Madeleine is the destination everyone craves during the holidays,” said John Cahill, president of la Madeleine Country French Cafe. “Our kitchens are in holiday mode… our managers and associates all embrace the spirit and togetherness that this time of year inspires for our guests.”
With nearly 20 new and returning recipes, no taste or tradition is sacrificed on la Madeleine’s holiday menu – turkey, cranberry, pumpkin, pecan, peppermint, gingerbread, the Bûche de Noël and festive feasts. The more the merrier this holiday season at la Madeleine.
Each of la Madeleine’s 70-plus cafés across the country will feature mouthwatering menu items inspired by holiday flavors. Guests may choose from three returning favorites, such as the Turkey Cranberry Melt, made with oven-roasted turkey and homemade cranberry apple stuffing or the Turkey Cranberry Risotto, made with creamy parmesan risotto. The Turkey Feast for One is a personal sampler of oven-roasted turkey with creamy wild mushroom sauce, homemade cranberry apple stuffing, green beans almondine and cranberry orange chutney.
“With our new and returning holiday recipes, guests can experience the best of the holidays with a little French twist,” said Susan Dederen, vice president of culinary for la Madeleine. “I love the holiday season at la Madeleine, not only the food, but the cheerful, cozy ambiance of our cafes.”
Several new handcrafted bakery pâtisseries include:
Crème Brûlée Cheesecake – The café’s original cheesecake paired with French crème brûlee custard topped with caramelized sugar in a vanilla cookie crust
French Macarons – Gift pack of seven traditional almond meringue cookies in the most popular flavors – raspberry, pistachio, chocolate, coffee, cherry and vanilla
Cranberry Orange Danish – The combination of two classic holiday flavors in flaky croissant dough with homemade pastry crème and sweet almonds
Iced Sugar Cookies – Beautifully decorated Christmas trees and poinsettias
La Madeleine also returns holiday dessert favorites such as the Mini Gingerbread Crème Brûlée, Peppermint Mocha Parfait, Linzer Cookies, Maple Pecan Pie and the time-honored French holiday tradition, the classic Yule Log cake, Bûche de Noël.
And, la Madeleine season doesn’t end there. La Madeleine also offers its classic Holiday Feast for families to pick up and heat at home, or delivered for catered events. The Family Feast, which serves up to eight people, includes oven-roasted turkey breast, ham (after Thanksgiving), fresh sides and two délicieux desserts. For those looking to cater their holiday events and office parties, la Madeleine’s Catered Feast is delivered hot and serves up to 20 people.
La Madeleine welcomes guests to experience their holiday cuisine and charm starting on October 28. For more information, visit www.lamadeleine.com.
About la Madeleine Country French Café
Dallas-based la Madeleine Country French Café was established in 1983 by self-described “French country boy” Patrick Esquerré to fulfill his dream of bringing classic French country fare to America. Inspired by his mother’s cooking, Patrick insisted on maintaining the integrity of French cuisine by using fresh ingredients and recipes that have been passed from one generation to the next.
From its signature fireplace to its crave-worthy food, la Madeleine offers a warm, welcoming atmosphere where guests are invited to come and stay in a casual, French home atmosphere. La Madeleine’s French-inspired fare served throughout the day during breakfast, lunch and dinner features handcrafted entrées, sandwiches, salades and soupes, as well as freshly-baked breads, artisan pâtisseries and several additional distinctive specialties. La Madeleine’s authenticity, innovation and fresh menu items differentiate the brand, creating widespread appeal.
A treasured part of many communities for more than 30 years, there are currently more than 75 cafés across Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia and Florida. For more information on menu items, café locations and hours of operation, visit www.laMadeleine.com.
SOURCE la Madeleine Country French Café
All Points Public Relations
186 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)