- Sub Headline: Country French Cuisine Coming to Cary this Summer
- Franchise URL: http://www.laMadeleine.com
- Listed: June 8, 2016 3:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 08, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) CARY, N.C. – la Madeleine, the acclaimed French-inspired bakery café, today announced plans to open two la Madeleine cafés in North Carolina. The first of the two cafés is slated to open in Cary on Tuesday, July 12.
Both cafés in North Carolina are owned by R. Hakim Corp, a franchise ownership group comprised of experienced restaurateurs and current la Madeleine franchise owners, will open in North Carolina as part of the brand’s multi-unit agreement. Additionally, R. Hakim Corp. is also planning to open 9 more cafés throughout Georgia, with their most recent opening in Buford taking place two months ago.
“This partnership represents a significant step in our franchise development strategy, especially as we expand into the Cary community for the first time,” said John Cahill, president of la Madeleine. “Our café is going to fit in perfectly as a gathering place for friends and families to enjoy country French cuisine in a laid-back and relaxing environment.”
Kyle Hakim, the vice president of R. Hakim Corp., is the principal owner behind bringing la Madeleine to Georgia and Cary. Hakim has always enjoyed frequent visits to la Madeleine in his hometown of San Antonio and is ready to take the next step by bringing a taste of the French countryside to North Carolina.
“I have very fond memories of dining with friends and family at la Madeleine. I personally love the café’s warm and inviting atmosphere,” said Hakim. “I also noticed that the brand attracts a wide variety of consumers, casting a net across many generations. It has extraordinary appeal and there is not another eatery that comes close to offering the same experience in North Carolina.”
Situated in a 7,400 square-foot end cap location near the Cary Towne Center mall, the French-inspired café is situated at 1115 Walnut Street. The locale will also feature enhanced seating options, which include custom-built tables and a large outdoor patio. A private dining room is also available for special events.
Part of la Madeleine’s unique appeal is its consistent customer traffic throughout the day, at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Currently, the concept offers a tremendous ground floor opportunity to become part of a brand adored for its food and ambiance.
Known for its signature Tomato Basil Soupe and Chicken Caesar Salade, la Madeleine serves freshly prepared, handcrafted menu items such as omelettes and quiche for breakfast, homemade soupes, salades and sandwiches for lunch, and dinner entrées, savory crêpes and pastas, as well as authentic French patisseries and viennoiserie.
As one of the originators of the French casual concept, la Madeleine was founded in 1983 by French country entrepreneur Patrick Esquerré, and has continued to be an industry innovator since then. La Madeleine is committed to using the season’s freshest ingredients and adapting to guests’ varied tastes, while maintaining its French authenticity both on the menu and in each café’s warm and comfortable interior.
About la Madeleine Country French Café
Dallas-based la Madeleine Country French Café was established in 1983 by self-described “French country boy” Patrick Esquerré to fulfill his dream of bringing classic French country fare to America. Inspired by his mother’s cooking, Patrick insisted on maintaining the integrity of French cuisine by using fresh ingredients and recipes that have been passed from one generation to the next.
From its signature fireplace to its crave-worthy food, la Madeleine offers a warm, welcoming atmosphere where guests are invited to come and stay in a casual, French home atmosphere. La Madeleine’s French-inspired fare served throughout the day during breakfast, lunch and dinner features handcrafted entrées, sandwiches, salades and soupes, as well as freshly-baked breads, artisan pâtisseries and several additional distinctive specialties. La Madeleine’s authenticity, innovation and fresh menu items differentiate the brand, creating widespread appeal.
A treasured part of many communities for more than 30 years, la Madeleine received multiple top awards from the Sandelman & Associates Quick-Track 2015 Awards of Excellence. There are currently more than 75 cafés across Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas and Virginia. For more information on menu items, café locations and hours of operation, visit www.laMadeleine.com.
SOURCE la Madeleine Country French Café
All Points Public Relations
280 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)