- Sub Headline: Download the Mobile App for a Chance to Win a Trip to France
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.laMadeleine.com
- Listed: February 16, 2016 3:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DALLAS – la Madeleine® Country French Café, a Dallas-based authentic country French bakery café, today announced the launch of its new mobile rewards app, Bonne Rewards. Available at all participating cafés beginning on February 10, Bonne Rewards was created to reward la Madeleine®’s extraordinary fan base and loyal guests.
“Since our founding in 1983, we have always focused on listening, adapting and surprising our guests,” said John Cahill, president of la Madeleine®. “Our Bonne Rewards app is another way we’re connecting with our guests and rewarding them for their loyalty. Consider it our way of saying ‘Merci.’”
Bringing French culture to life, eligible guests who download and register the app on their mobile device during the contest entry period will be entered for the chance to win a trip for two to France, including airfare and accommodations, valued at $10,000. Official Rules can be found at www.lamadeleine.com/rewards. Guests will also automatically a free lemon Madeleine or butter croissant via email upon downloading.
The mobile app rewards guests across four levels that increase in benefits based on the number of guest visits. The first level, called Bonjour, includes a complimentary pastry or slice of cake on guests’ birthdays, customized offers, holiday event invites and a monthly recipe, in addition to the free lemon Madeleine or butter croissant upon downloading and registering. Levels two through four, appropriately named Magnifique, Superieur and Crème de la Crème, include added benefits, ranging from one surprise reward per month to a complimentary monthly loaf of bread to a complimentary meal.
Additional benefits include mobile pay through the app, ordering ahead for carry-out, “Refer a Friend” rewards and the ability to send gift cards through the app. The app was created by LevelUP® and is available via the Apple® App Store and Google® Play.
La Madeleine® welcomes guests to experience delectable cuisine and an inviting ambiance every day. Writing recipes using classic French techniques, la Madeleine’s menu includes 76 items made from scratch daily. The brand is committed to using the season’s freshest ingredients and adapting to guests’ varied tastes, while maintaining its French authenticity both on the menu and in each café’s warm and comfortable interior.
For more information, visit www.lamadeleine.com/rewards.
About la Madeleine® Country French Café
Dallas-based la Madeleine® Country French Café was established in 1983 by self-described “French country boy” Patrick Esquerré to fulfill his dream of bringing classic French country fare to America. Inspired by his mother’s cooking, Patrick insisted on maintaining the integrity of French cuisine by using fresh ingredients and recipes that have been passed from one generation to the next.
From its signature fireplace to its crave-worthy food, la Madeleine® offers a warm, welcoming atmosphere where guests are invited to come and stay in a casual, French home atmosphere. La Madeleine®’s French-inspired fare served throughout the day during breakfast, lunch and dinner features handcrafted entrées, sandwiches, salades and soupes, as well as freshly-baked breads, artisan pâtisseries and several additional distinctive specialties. La Madeleine®’s authenticity, innovation and fresh menu items differentiate the brand, creating widespread appeal.
A treasured part of many communities for more than 30 years, there are currently more than 75 cafés across Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas and Virginia. For more information on menu items, café locations and hours of operation, visit www.laMadeleine.com.
SOURCE la Madeleine® Country French Café
All Points Public Relations
271 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)