- Franchise URL: http://www.laMadeleine.com
- Listed: May 19, 2016 7:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 19, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) LUBBOCK, Texas – la Madeleine Country French Café, the acclaimed, authentic country French bakery café, announced today the opening of its second café in Lubbock on Monday, May 16. Known for its French cuisine handcrafted daily with fresh, seasonally inspired ingredients and comfortable, welcoming atmosphere, la Madeleine’s newest café is located at 8201 Quaker Ave, #118, in Kingsgate Center.
“We are ecstatic to open a second la Madeleine in Lubbock and to serve our neighbors and friends with our signature country French cuisine,” said Buddy Beach, owner of the Lubbock-based French Twist, which brought the first la Madeleine café to the West Gate shopping center two years ago. “We had been searching for the perfect location for our second la Madeleine café just weeks after we opened our first. Kingsgate Center is the perfect space for our French country concept.”
The 5,000-square-foot café features rustic county French décor, wood floors, rustic stone and tile, beamed ceilings and a double-sided fireplace. Guests can also take a peek into the bakery where pastries and bread is freshly baked and handcrafted daily.
Known for its signature Tomato Basil Soupe and Chicken Caesar Salade, la Madeleine serves freshly prepared, handcrafted menu items such as omelettes and quiche for breakfast, homemade soupes, salades and sandwiches for lunch, and dinner entrées, savory crêpes and pastas, as well as authentic French patisseries and viennoiserie.
As one of the originators of the French casual concept, la Madeleine was founded in 1983 by French country entrepreneur Patrick Esquerré, and has continued to be an industry innovator since then. la Madeleine is committed to using the season’s freshest ingredients and adapting to guests’ varied tastes, while maintaining its French authenticity both on the menu and in each café’s warm and comfortable interior.
Lubbock’s la Madeleine is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week from 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
For more information, visit www.laMadeleine.com.
About la Madeleine Country French Café
Dallas-based la Madeleine Country French Café was established in 1983 by self-described “French country boy” Patrick Esquerré to fulfill his dream of bringing classic French country fare to America. Inspired by his mother’s cooking, Patrick insisted on maintaining the integrity of French cuisine by using fresh ingredients and recipes that have been passed from one generation to the next.
From its signature fireplace to its crave-worthy food, la Madeleine offers a warm, welcoming atmosphere where guests are invited to come and stay in a casual, French home atmosphere. la Madeleine’s French-inspired fare served throughout the day during breakfast, lunch and dinner features handcrafted entrées, sandwiches, salades and soupes, as well as freshly-baked breads, artisan pâtisseries and several additional distinctive specialties. la Madeleine’s authenticity, innovation and fresh menu items differentiate the brand, creating widespread appeal.
A treasured part of many communities for more than 30 years, la Madeleine received multiple top awards from the Sandelman & Associates Quick-Track 2015 Awards of Excellence. There are currently more than 75 cafés across Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Maryland, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas and Virginia. For more information on menu items, café locations and hours of operation, visit www.laMadeleine.com.
SOURCE la Madeleine Country French Café
All Points Public Relations
199 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)